Attention: Day 137 - Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more!  CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Saturday, 31st of August 2019, 09:45 AM/09:45, UTC+2, Europe)
Current status: Paid member upgrades, paid network listings, paid advertising/banners, paid sticky threads, certain sales threads etc. - [read more]
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more!

ANNOUNCEMENT Pssssst! Something will happen ...
2019-08-10, 11:44 PM,
* Edit:

Official announcement thread (information, Q&A, confirmations of future contestants): https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapcha...ss-for-you

Thread for discussions (to keep the official announcement thread clean for confirmations of future contestants): https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapcha...ion-thread

Pssssst! Something will happen in 6 days (16th of August 2019).

Hidden content:

[You're visiting CPAElites as a guest. To see even hidden content please login or register. The registration is free.]

So?

You should better deliver the things you have guaranteed and signed for, Mister!

Or do you want the situation to escalate totally?

"Money is not everything in life!" (famous quote)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-08-11, 12:02 AM,
"he'll pay for this pretty soon. " Based on this, you guys will get your money back on 16th of August and you decide to share it among the members? :D Joking, ofc... No clue what will happened but I'm excited! Let's see Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2019-08-11, 12:03 AM,
(2019-08-11, 12:02 AM)DrKent Wrote: "he'll pay for this pretty soon. " Based on this, you guys will get your money back on 16th of August and you decide to share it among the members?

Interesting idea.

I'm going to discuss this with the CEO of the new CPAElites owner company. :p

You should better deliver the things you have guaranteed and signed for, Mister!

2019-08-11, 02:07 AM,
So he has been stalling the Forum progress for the past 4 months... seems like he didn't care about it that much after all.

Died and came back.
2019-08-11, 02:28 AM,
let's see what's you'll happen for people her !
2019-08-11, 03:37 AM,
Can't wait for news ;)
2019-08-11, 05:53 AM,
I'm not sure what will happen)) But it is very interesting.

Perhaps launching a new bot? A bot for Snapchat or some other social network

(It sounds too good to be free. But if this bot has a light version or trial version, then maybe)
2019-08-11, 10:18 AM,
Are you launching your own network?
2019-08-11, 12:08 PM,
(2019-08-11, 10:18 AM)KCMM Wrote: Are you launching your own network?

Haha. :-)

No, never ever!

The last 1 1/2 weeks were full of stress already. I don't need another huge project. Some people I talk to at Discord do know what I mean. ;-)

2019-08-11, 05:23 PM,
Can't wait to see what will happen on 16th of August. Looks like you guys implemented some "tools" to the forum that will be available to members. One way or another - money always coming, and h*w* needs to secure that soap in jail shower.