Attention: Day 137 - Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more!  CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Saturday, 31st of August 2019, 09:45 AM/09:45, UTC+2, Europe)
Current status: Paid member upgrades, paid network listings, paid advertising/banners, paid sticky threads, certain sales threads etc. - [read more]
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more!

ANNOUNCEMENT Pssssst! Something will happen ...
2019-08-16, 01:37 PM,
Okay, this will be defo the last teaser images:

The official announcement will follow approx. today, Friday, the 16th of August, around 08:00 PM/20:00 (UTC+2, Europe).

[Image: teaser-3-20190816-png-600x382.png]

[Image: teaser-4-20190816-png-300x859.png]

* = This module is available within certain packages only.

You should better deliver the things you have guaranteed and signed for, Mister!

Or do you want the situation to escalate totally?

"Money is not everything in life!" (famous quote)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-08-16, 03:02 PM,
Looking good Charlie !

@ * = This module is available within certain packages only.

Does this means there's going to be some ,Upgrade, Upsell or added feature cost associated with this Big announcement?

Not trying to be negative, ridicule or seem unappreciative as I understand the cost of maintaining these sorts of things can be quite high, I was  Just trying to get a bit of clarity. I started to guess that this announcement may have had something to do with the snapchat bot/service you often talked about you had developed and maybe offering it to the community as we all know you love your snapchat lol.

Anyway, keep of the great work, look forward to viewing the full rollout.
2019-08-16, 03:26 PM,
(2019-08-16, 03:02 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote: Looking good Charlie !

Does this means there's going to be some ,Upgrade, Upsell or added feature cost associated with this Big announcement?

Not trying to be negative, ridicule or seem unappreciative as I understand the cost of maintaining these sorts of things can be quite high, I was  Just trying to get a bit of clarity. I started to guess that this announcement may have had something to do with the snapchat bot/service you often talked about you had developed and maybe offering it to the community as we all know you love your snapchat lol.

The "CPAElites special edition" (or whatever it may be called soon) will be free for everybody who will meet certain eligibility requirements, and will take part on a monthly contest, to be announced later.

Nobody has to upgrade, the basic bot functions are fully operational. And I guess some people will earn a decent amount of money after a few weeks, if they keep experimenting, splittesting and adjusting their campaigns during the first days. On the other hand this will be a limited "light" version, since the capacities behind are enormous (7 Linux servers [sometimes 8] at 3 different locations, redundant connections, multi redundant custom hardware to solve the encryption/encoding/signature part).

You should also be aware, that no other forum or community worldwide could offer this currently.

The official sales will be continued, as soon as ...

"There were some issues with the previous distributor of the Snapchat bot I coded.

We had a "different level" of understanding how customer service works, especially regarding pre sales, response times etc. Although I wanted to stick with my reverse engineering and coding tasks only (therefor I outsourced the sales and support completely and exclusively to an external company), I helped out some customers directly. Since I didn't want "my little baby" to die, I invested a lot of time into the reverse engineering and coding. Then the old distributor stopped to pay my license fees and now owes me a decent sum of license fees, so I finally had to fire them back in June. This is the official reason why I stopped to post more details here at CPAElites, to prevent future customers from any problems.

But these issues will be over now, since a legit company will take over everything."

Source: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapcha...#pid713559

You should better deliver the things you have guaranteed and signed for, Mister!

2019-08-16, 04:20 PM,
(2019-08-16, 03:26 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2019-08-16, 03:02 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote: Looking good Charlie !

The "CPAElites special edition" (or whatever it may be called soon) will be free for everybody who will meet certain eligibility requirements, and will take part on a monthly contest, to be announced later.

Nobody has to upgrade, the basic bot functions are fully operational. And I guess some people will earn a decent amount of money after a few weeks, if they keep experimenting, splittesting and adjusting their campaigns during the first days. On the other hand this will be a limited "light" version, since the capacities behind are enormous (7 Linux servers [sometimes 8] at 3 different locations, redundant connections, multi redundant custom hardware to solve the encryption/encoding/signature part).

You should also be aware, that no other forum or community worldwide could offer this currently.

The official sales will be continued, as soon as ...

"There were some issues with the previous distributor of the Snapchat bot I coded.

We had a "different level" of understanding how customer service works, especially regarding pre sales, response times etc. Although I wanted to stick with my reverse engineering and coding tasks only (therefor I outsourced the sales and support completely and exclusively to an external company), I helped out some customers directly. Since I didn't want "my little baby" to die, I invested a lot of time into the reverse engineering and coding. Then the old distributor stopped to pay my license fees and now owes me a decent sum of license fees, so I finally had to fire them back in June. This is the official reason why I stopped to post more details here at CPAElites, to prevent future customers from any problems.

But these issues will be over now, since a legit company will take over everything."

Source: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapcha...#pid713559

Sounds good charlie and is a great addition & Share to this wonderful community !
2019-08-16, 07:46 PM,
Someone used the stones to bring me back from the dead just to for this surprise.
2019-08-16, 09:02 PM,

2019-08-17, 02:45 PM,
"But don't worry, he'll pay for this pretty soon. Hrhrhrhr."

Any update on that? hrhrhrhr :3

[Image: eOKOotU.jpg]
2019-08-17, 03:18 PM,
(2019-08-17, 02:45 PM)DEViL Wrote: "But don't worry, he'll pay for this pretty soon. Hrhrhrhr."

Any update on that? hrhrhrhr :3

Things that last a little longer will have a deeper impact. :p

2019-08-17, 10:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-08-17, 10:03 PM by Martijn.)
While I do like the idea of having users engage on the forum in order to get points, I do think 250 point is really ambitious for a 2 week contest. Could be wrong here, but I guess we'll see if it's reasonable in the following few days Smile

Also not sure if this is a bug or that ur just still working on it, but currently only 1 point is awarded for every post even though it's weekend.
2019-08-17, 11:12 PM,
(2019-08-17, 10:02 PM)Martijn Wrote: While I do like the idea of having users engage on the forum in order to get points, I do think 250 point is really ambitious for a 2 week contest. Could be wrong here, but I guess we'll see if it's reasonable in the following few days Smile

Also not sure if this is a bug or that ur just still working on it, but currently only 1 point is awarded for every post even though it's weekend.

The status page has been declared as "under construction" and the "Bonus Points" and "Total Points" rows say "follows". So currently the status page doesn't name any points, only posts.

Reasons: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapcha...ts-bonuses

* Edit: Of course points are being recorded 24/7 in the background.