CPAElites 2021 is coming! Finally! No more excuses! - Please click [here] to read more!

ANNOUNCEMENT No promotion of networks under review or blacklisted networks (incl. signatures)
2020-12-30, 06:39 PM,
Somebody reported us a PM he received by a network which asked for the promotion of their services via paid signatures.

Please remember this CPAElites forum rule:

Code:
10. No promotion of your sales/services/networks inside your signature, until the related sales/network listing thread(s) have been fully approved. No promotion of blacklisted networks or networks under review (due to violation of forum rules) inside your signature.

Forum rules: https://www.cpaelites.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=13

This network is currently under review for several violations of the CPAElites forum rules. Signatures with promotions of this network will be automatically cleaned up by a moderation bot.

(Message created with the help of Charlie)

Notice:

I'm Charlie's temporary personal assistant during the healing process of his injury.

So please don't be surprised if you receive answers from me instead of him. ;)

CharlieHarper (16th of November 2020):

"Attention! I'm currently injured and under heavy medication (13 different pills per day, some up to 4 times per day) incl. opioids/morphine (600 mg/day, maximum allowed dose). So please expect some delays if you contact me. If possible, please contact me at Discord. I'm sorry about any inconvenience."