CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

ANNOUNCEMENT Internal delays due to CEO absence
2020-05-29, 11:46 AM,
Unfortunately some administrative tasks have to be postponed (e. g. software reviews of pending marketplace threads, payment related questions etc.).

Reason: The CEO of the CPAElites owner company is unavailable since the 17th of May. The background is unknown.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2020-07-07, 07:06 PM,
It's now almost 2 months since the CEO of the CPAElites owner company vanished.

I was left without any announcement of the absence, with many pending tasks (to be completed by the back office crew), without any access to the payment processors, and without any support.

If this situation will continue after the 17th of July 2020 (so 2 months after he vanished), I will start a 2 week strike.

I'm sorry about these hard words, but I'm really upset now.

2020-07-08, 01:29 PM,
This is rather sad to hear. Please keep us updated.
2020-07-09, 07:42 PM,
(2020-07-08, 01:29 PM)SharkServers Wrote: This is rather sad to hear. Please keep us updated.

Nothing so far. But also nothing new to me.

2020-07-10, 04:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 2020-07-10, 04:44 PM by Line.)
Charlie my man, I haven't posted in years but really.. nothing has been happening with this site for a good two years now. You've put in a lot of hard work.. who owns the domain? This site is basically in limbo. The ball should have been rolling a long time ago. If the 'CEO' doesn't care he should transfer the site to you. Also having to login to read this post is kind of unnecessary but hey. CPAElites currently looks and feels like a developer sandbox. It's in literal disarray. Oh.. and some of the design now looks incredibly obnoxious.
2020-07-10, 07:36 PM,
Thank you for your feedback!

(2020-07-10, 04:31 PM)ℛᴏʏᴀʟ ɢs Wrote: nothing has been happening with this site for a good two years now. You've put in a lot of hard work..

In fact CPAElites has been sold in April 2019 to the new owner company. But it almost feels like 2 years (or even 5) due to the hard work, you are right. ;-)

Quote:who owns the domain? This site is basically in limbo. The ball should have been rolling a long time ago. If the 'CEO' doesn't care he should transfer the site to you.

I can't reveal the domain owner details at this place, sorry. But I'm still full of hope that the CEO will return until the 17th of July, so after 2 months of MIA.

Edit (18th of July 2020): The domains cpaelites.com and cpaelites.net are registered on my name, as negotiated with the CEO in 2019.

At least I saw him reading this thread.

Quote:Also having to login to read this post is kind of unnecessary but hey.

We had to implement certain limits (e. g. the enforced login after some threads have been read), because the old CPAElites owner/admin H*wkE*e started to penetrate CPAElites with useless requests right after the sales has been completed, he received the money, but owed a lot of material. Maybe a sort of revenge or mental... I don't know.

And there are still thousands (!) of registration attempts every day.

Quote:CPAElites currently looks and feels like a developer sandbox. It's in literal disarray. Oh.. and some of the design now looks incredibly obnoxious.

Yes, you are absolutely right. And therefore:

- https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-CPAElit...-Preview-1
- https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-CPAElit...-Preview-2
- https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-CPAElit...Discussion

May I ask you to change your username using the regular characters a - z, A - Z, 0 - 9 please? Because the new software won't support special characters like ℛᴏʏᴀʟ ɢs

Thank you!

2020-07-12, 05:28 AM,
(2020-07-10, 04:31 PM)Line Wrote: Charlie my man, I haven't posted in years but really.. nothing has been happening with this site for a good two years now. You've put in a lot of hard work.. who owns the domain? This site is basically in limbo. The ball should have been rolling a long time ago. If the 'CEO' doesn't care he should transfer the site to you. Also having to login to read this post is kind of unnecessary but hey. CPAElites currently looks and feels like a developer sandbox. It's in literal disarray. Oh.. and some of the design now looks incredibly obnoxious.

I agree I used to enjoy this site... not sure what is happening anymore.

Get rich or die trying.

2020-07-12, 12:30 PM,
(2020-07-12, 05:28 AM)Digital Wrote: I agree I used to enjoy this site... not sure what is happening anymore.

I did the best I could:

- As a regular member since January 2017.
- As a classic moderator since January 2018.
- During the pre-sales negotiation phase - I personally started - from summer 2018 to April 2019 (interrupted by the previous CPAElites owner/admin H*wkE*e for a few months).
- During the sales process in April 2019, the server transfer in April/May 2019.
- As a consultant during the "missing material case" (still not finished).
- As an experienced developer to fix security risks, backdoors and programming mistakes in MyBB (caused by the previous CPAElites owner/admin H*wkE*e and his vanished hobby coders).
- Every single day, even when I was a little bit ill or on short vacations.

2020-07-12, 05:45 PM,
My Friend Brother Charlie, If this thing is to for whatever reason not to go into the strongest direction
and live up to it's fullest potential
IT WON'T BE BECAUSE OF A LACK OF EFFORT ON YOUR PART!!
I Have been in this business longer than many on this forum have been on this planet earth lol
have met a LOT of GOOD and BAD people..Everybody from Really successful Publishers and Network Owner's
to struggling newbies trying to find their way..Some even becoming the aforementioned successful Publishers and Network Owner's.
I say all that to say this.
Though we have had our little ummm, disagreements lol...
One thing I NEVER EVER questioned was your Knowledgeable Dedication,Loyalty  and dogged work Ethic  
as it pertains to this Great Forum and I'm willing to Wager a bundle this is your overall approach and Character
as it pertains to how you proceed with things in life in general.
What I'm trying to say Brother Charlie is ..

YOU'RE ONE OF THE REAL ONES !!!   

And as you know I don't hand out accolades to readily lol
But seriously Brother I know it's frustrating but don't beat
yourself up over something you have no control over...

YOU FORGED ON WHERE MANY WOULD HAVE LONG AGO
THREW IN THE TOWEL !
THAT MY FRIEND IS A DIFFERENT BREED OF ANIMAL !

THAT MY FRIEND...IS A WINNER !!!

To your many successes to come I SALUTE YOU!!
MUCH RESPECT IS GIVEN
[Image: 550-5502954-v-vet-veterans-vocational-ed...terans.jpg]

P.S.

If you do hear from The Owner Ask him if he is Interested in selling the Forum
and the details if interested . I'M READY Cool 
2020-07-15, 04:32 AM,
(2020-07-12, 12:30 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2020-07-12, 05:28 AM)Digital Wrote: I agree I used to enjoy this site... not sure what is happening anymore.

I did the best I could:

- As a regular member since January 2017.
- As a classic moderator since January 2018.
- During the pre-sales negotiation phase - I personally started - from summer 2018 to April 2019 (interrupted by the previous CPAElites owner/admin H*wkE*e for a few months).
- During the sales process in April 2019, the server transfer in April/May 2019.
- As a consultant during the "missing material case" (still not finished).
- As an experienced developer to fix security risks, backdoors and programming mistakes in MyBB (caused by the previous CPAElites owner/admin H*wkE*e and his vanished hobby coders).
- Every single day, even when I was a little bit ill or on short vacations.

You should just open up your own site and just start sending members from here to there? Try it out bro. I'd join.