Announcement If you are not able to post links, images, videos and attachment then read this
2014-01-30, 11:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-02-09, 12:41 AM by HawkEye.)
If you are not able too:
- PM (private message)
- Post links
- Post images
- Post videos
- Post attachment
- Edit Posts

Certain actions require different permissions when using CPA Elites, these restrictions are in place for good reason which is that they prevent spam and more.

You will unlock the restriction automatically soon after hitting around 50 posts (in some cases). Members of CPA Elites are like a family to me and it's my duty to stop spam as much as I can Cool This will surely increase quality of CPA Elites though its already Super HQ.

Some sections require you to have an account that is 2 months old and over 75 posts before being able to create threads in certain sections, this is set in place to prevent abuse and spam, thus far it's worked out very well and have helped CPA Elites maintain a good standard.

Update :- To use private messaging you need to follow this rule of over 75+ posts and 2 month old account, or this can be bypassed by purchasing either VIP group, it has been done because of spam posts and we want to keep Elites HQ as we do. You can always use upgrade option if you want to access PM faster.

To post inside the referrals section you must have an account of 2 months and a 75 post count etc...

Regards
~Verilog

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPDATE How To Fix Broken Alerts/Drop downs/Images/Avatars/Etc. Since The Upgrade HawkEye 0 345 2017-09-20, 02:35 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Server reboot and post synced conflicts HawkEye 0 543 2017-04-25, 06:20 PM
  New Social Share Buttons Added Above (Quick Post) HawkEye 10 1,992 2016-02-29, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Killbane
  New Section (Follow Along Contests) [Read This To Learn More] HawkEye 0 751 2015-05-01, 02:37 PM
  If You Purchased An Elites T,shirt Read This HawkEye 0 748 2015-04-07, 07:40 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top