Announcement How To List Your Network + Rules For This Section
2014-01-29, 06:25 PM,
Hello Elites,

All threads posted inside this section are held for moderation.

Network Owners:

1. Any owners that wish to post their networks must not promote forums that offer premium CPA content on the network.
2. There is a $250 one time fee to pay when submitting networks, and you must be upgraded to either VIP group in order to add links to the threads, to upgrade click: Here
- Once you have upgraded, you may submit the listing thread. Next go ahead and complete the form on our advertise page and wait to be contacted back.
3. When posting your network review thread please make it HQ:
- Provide reasons as to why the users should join.
- What makes you different from other networks, example, what are your Net payment options, what type of offers have you got and when did you start the network.
- Include the network graphic if possible into the thread.
- Do not submit LQ two sentence threads as they will be denied. If you want new quality users, provide quality reasons as to why they should join you.

Q: Is this a one time fee?
A: Yes.

Q: Can I remove my thread?
A: No, the threads are never removed from the section, unless of course there has been disputes and the network is banned.

Q: Can I bump my thread?
A: Yes, we encourage you to post updates regarding: offers, giveaways and anything else.

How To Buy Your Network Listing:
Please complete the form via our advertise page: https://www.cpaelites.com/advertise.php
Someone will get back to you shortly afterwards with payment information.
Latest Thanks - View all

TopOffers(2017-10-18 09:37 PM) Tim_AdCombo(2016-05-27 03:34 PM) Verilog(2015-12-21 11:51 PM) Serega(2014-10-14 04:19 PM) AdeptiveAaron(2014-10-11 01:11 AM) Mahdisouri(2014-01-30 06:50 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Approved Network PREMIUM Network TopOffers: we monetize your dating traffic! TopOffers 4 91 1 minute ago
Last Post: sidhesha
  Approved Network Adsterra Network - Official Thread AdsterraNetwork 47 2,212 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: AdsterraNetwork
  Adtrafico - Affiliate Marketing Network. The Freshest Offers. High Payouts Adtrafico 54 2,391 Yesterday, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Adtrafico
  Approved Network Wewe Media - Mobile CPA | CPI | CPL | SmartLink | Traffic Monetization Network WeweMedia 17 841 2017-10-19, 09:59 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Approved Network ADLUDUM | Revolutionary CPA Network | Bringing the best out of you AdludumIbrahim 184 15,682 2017-10-19, 08:25 PM
Last Post: dnxoom

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top