Announcement: CPAlead releases NEW File & Link Lockers!!!! you're gonna LOVE THIS!
2013-08-26, 05:49 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-26, 05:54 AM by CPALead.)
You wanted it. We built it. The ALL NEW File & Link Lockers

We'll talk about it below, but let us show it to you a video preview first

100% Fully Customizable DL Pages with tons of HIGH converting themes

(A built in Virus Scanner notice to provide users with greater confidence)

Exclusive Offers and payouts that NO other network CAN match

(sorry everyone else, having locked in exclusive agreements with advertisers from years ago when no one else was around gives all CPAlead publishers a huge advantage. Plus we just boosted ALL affiliate earnings by a bonus 6% on top of everything else :D)

Tons of features: A Built In Virus Scanners, Custom CSS Designs, Templates and a marketplace of support ready to get you VIRAL overnight.

(No worrying about losing leads or slow loading times which you might find elsewhere. The Link Locker & File Locker are built using the latest cutting edge technology: CSS3, HTML 5, Jquery so your users will have an the best experience

Give us a shot and let us PROVE what we can do for your earnings rather than talk about it. All we can ask is that you test us and see for yourself! Its on us to make sure you get amazing results!!

(We're here with support anytime you need us, from campaign optimizing to payments support)

New Members Sign Up Here!

For existing members: Happy Earnings!!!

Happy Earnings To All!!!

[Image: RoZnyPa.gif]
2013-08-26, 05:50 AM,
The built in virus scanner is a nice idea! Great job :)
2013-08-26, 05:52 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-26, 05:54 AM by CPALead.)
(2013-08-26, 05:50 AM)Mr David Wrote: The built in virus scanner is a nice idea! Great job :)

Thanks. We wanted to make sure that your users aren't thinking "scam virus!" and running away. To the average person, a virus scanner makes a big difference.

That will mean big differences for your conversions!

" 100% Virus Safe-Protection

All of our files are scanned before entering the site, meaning the file you're about to download has ZERO viruses."

Cheers!
Latest Thanks - View all

fastlife(2013-08-26 09:17 AM) 

[Image: RoZnyPa.gif]
2013-08-26, 08:55 AM,
Seeing this i applied just now hope to be approved quickly

Thanks
2013-08-26, 09:04 AM,
Glad this got released as soon as I got accepted!!

Can't wait to set up some campaign with CPALead

[Image: H6JU6ed.png?1]
2013-08-26, 09:16 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-26, 09:18 AM by Repun.)
I agree, the built in virus scanner is a great idea, it will increase the CR.
Good job!

[Image: 30l2a7s.png]
2013-08-26, 09:17 AM,
(2013-08-26, 05:52 AM)CPAleadPeter Wrote:
(2013-08-26, 05:50 AM)Mr David Wrote: The built in virus scanner is a nice idea! Great job :)

Thanks. We wanted to make sure that your users aren't thinking "scam virus!" and running away. To the average person, a virus scanner makes a big difference.

That will mean big differences for your conversions!

" 100% Virus Safe-Protection

All of our files are scanned before entering the site, meaning the file you're about to download has ZERO viruses."

Cheers!

Clever this should increase CR
2013-08-26, 09:19 AM,
Finally CPAlead has come with another innovative idea. Good work CPAlead!
2013-08-26, 09:20 AM,
I'd love to use CPALead but I can't fill in an SSN or Tax info as I am underage ;(
Good luck with your network though! I have heard tons of great things about you guys!

free gear of war 4 beta download
2013-08-26, 09:28 AM,
(2013-08-26, 05:49 AM)CPAleadPeter Wrote: You wanted it. We built it. The ALL NEW File & Link Lockers

We'll talk about it below, but let us show it to you a video preview first

100% Fully Customizable DL Pages with tons of HIGH converting themes

(A built in Virus Scanner notice to provide users with greater confidence)

Exclusive Offers and payouts that NO other network CAN match

(sorry everyone else, having locked in exclusive agreements with advertisers from years ago when no one else was around gives all CPAlead publishers a huge advantage. Plus we just boosted ALL affiliate earnings by a bonus 6% on top of everything else :D)

Tons of features: A Built In Virus Scanners, Custom CSS Designs, Templates and a marketplace of support ready to get you VIRAL overnight.

(No worrying about losing leads or slow loading times which you might find elsewhere. The Link Locker & File Locker are built using the latest cutting edge technology: CSS3, HTML 5, Jquery so your users will have an the best experience

Give us a shot and let us PROVE what we can do for your earnings rather than talk about it. All we can ask is that you test us and see for yourself! Its on us to make sure you get amazing results!!

(We're here with support anytime you need us, from campaign optimizing to payments support)

New Members Sign Up Here!

For existing members: Happy Earnings!!!

Happy Earnings To All!!!

Do you except payoneer?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where To Put My CPA Link Into Landing Page? shervin 0 22 3 hours ago
Last Post: shervin
  CPA Link Locker - French offers? COBNET 13 383 2017-09-03, 11:57 AM
Last Post: flash_drive
  Where to link landing page? 1st 7 181 2017-08-27, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Yogesh1998
  Adludum file locker link only displaying a white screen? gamertrial1 5 148 2017-08-17, 07:24 AM
Last Post: gamertrial1
  AdGate Media Incent CPA Network ♦ Top EPCs ♦ Biweekly Payments ♦ Mobile Lockers AdGateOleg 121 23,868 2017-08-08, 10:31 PM
Last Post: cashtree

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top