CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!
Important! Strike announcement: Please click [here] to read more!
Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud

ANNOUNCEMENT CPAElites is for sale
2020-07-18, 06:26 PM,
CPAElites is for sale

The current CEO of the CPAElites "owner" company, and his complete back office crew, vanished on the 17th of May 2020. They don't process any pending tasks since months, causing massive impacts, and also a financial loss due to pending tasks at PayPal and SendOwl. Networks are unable to order banners, sticky threads or other promotions. There are also many payment related issues since May 2020.

More details: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Announc...EO-absence

I am unable to continue like this, and this situation blocks all running future developments of CPAElites. It's no more fun at all. So I was forced to start my strike today:

- https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Announc...#pid719726
- https://i.imgur.com/lzebc5j.png

[Image: lzebc5j.png]

I am NO regular employee or shareholder of the CPAElites "owner" company, but I invested a huge amount of money into CPAElites, based on a negotiation in 2019. So I basically own the largest part of the CPAElites forum. The domains cpaelites.com and cpaelites.net are also registered on my name, as being negotiated with the CEO in 2019.

To prevent CPAElites from further problems - due to the absence of the CEO and his back office crew - it's required to replace the complete business part. So I decided to announce the sale of CPAElites hereby.

Of course the money the vanished CEO paid originally to the former CPAElites owner/admin H*wkE*e will be refunded to the CEO.

So, if you are ready to spend at least 500.000 Euro, please contact me. The usage of an escrow service is required.

There is also the option to buy the domains cpaelites.com and cpaelites.net separately, without the forum content.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2020-07-19, 11:52 PM,
Ben from OGAds (Hi Ben!) notified me that the sum of

Quote:500.000 Euro

may confuse people due to the dot "." instead of a comma ",".

At the EU you normally write:

500.000,00 Euro

At the USA, UK and other counties you use the comma "," instead of a dot ".", so:

500,000.00 Euro

I'm sorry for any inconvenience. ;-)

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)

About Us | Contact Us | CPAElites | Advertise | Stats

Copyright © 2013 - 2020 by (company to be announced later)
Temporarily (!) powered by MyBB, fixed (repaired) and enhanced by Charlie Harper (GitHub) aka Charles Francis Harper (Wikipedia)
Return to top
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.