Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

AnConnor scam - CPA method- Refund problem
2019-04-01, 01:01 PM,
Hey!

I was thinking the problem solved about old thread problem
https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Scammed...CPA-method
but When I get money in my paypal, I try for more than 2 week to use but every time I get paypal error that I can't send money , I was think that this problem can be because he add note in transfer "CpaElites" or(maybe because my paypal is not verfied)
I use unverfied paypal because I live in country where paypal don't work(limited option) , you can search in internet for "Tunisie" to just let all know why !
So After many request , I ask him to send him refund and send money to other paypal without add any note or comment and he accept (thanks)
but after I send him money again , he dont reply to my message , I call him many times and when he reply he say they don't get any money .
It's now more than 5-7 days and he just ignoring my messages and call and say he don't have my money.
I refund only after he accept to help me .
so hope he do his word , I try for more than 5 days to get problem solved without opening scam report again but he just ignoring my messages.
proof:
[Image: ijxjcqu.png]
[Image: 1D8PQvp.png]
[Image: 2CmbpCq.png]
2019-04-01, 01:19 PM,
(2019-04-01, 01:01 PM)raedbahri66 Wrote: Hey!

I was thinking the problem solved about old thread problem
https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Scammed...CPA-method
but When I get money in my paypal, I try for more than 2 week to use but every time I get paypal error that I can't send money , I was think that this problem can be because he add note in transfer "CpaElites" or(maybe because my paypal is not verfied)
I use unverfied paypal because I live in country where paypal don't work(limited option) , you can search in internet for "Tunisie" to just let all know why !
So After many request , I ask him to send him refund and send money to other paypal without add any note or comment and he accept (thanks)
but after I send him money again , he dont reply to my message , I call him many times and when he reply he say they don't get any money .
It's now more than 5-7 days and he just ignoring my messages and call and say he don't have my money.
I refund only after he accept to help me .
so hope he do his word , I try for more than 5 days to get problem solved without opening scam report again but he just ignoring my messages.
proof:
[Image: ijxjcqu.png]
[Image: 1D8PQvp.png]
[Image: 2CmbpCq.png]

@ @AnConnor

You'll have final 72 hours to solve this problem and issue a real refund.

If @raedbahri66 won't confirm that you sent this refund within 72 hours, you'll receive a permanent ban at CPAElites. Additionally PayPal will be contacted to inform them about your unusual sales methods.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-04-04, 06:28 PM,
AnConnor didn't answer, again. And there is another pending dispute thread.

@raedbahri66 please contact PayPal and start a dispute there and/or do a chargeback.

AnConnor has been banned now.

Thread moved and closed.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)