An unusual "journey" to find the best CPM/CPC network for a movie website
2016-01-21, 10:39 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-01-21, 10:40 PM by Zen.)
Welcome.

I'm on a journey to find the best CPM/CPC network for a movie website, I was thinking in doing this in a private way, but then I thought that I could share my experience with others, because we all know how difficult is to find a good network, I will say that they are good/bad from my real experience.

So let's start:

0/10 - AdIgnite

Screenshot of earnings in 24 hours:
[Image: 7DL74Yr.png]

Comment:
Adignite earnings are epic low, I never saw a network that paid like that.
About their ads? Basically a lot of online gaming ads, probably good to get kids attention.
Support? 0/10. Why 0? Because I've sent them a message through their chat system and after 24 hours had no reply, working with a network like that it's really not good.
I don't think they are professional and do not recommend this network to anyone.
=========================================================

I've applied today to MadAdsMedia, if I get approved, I'll review them next.
Latest Thanks - View all

Impala(2016-01-22 12:02 AM) 
2016-01-24, 02:16 AM,
Thanks for this unique journey mate, I'm sure it will help a lot around here and also good luck finding a good one :)

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2016-01-25, 09:47 PM,
Seriously, I'm starting to think CPM is dead for gray/blackhat niches.

I've tried a lot of CPM networks this past days and all of them pay really low rates, it's really not worth it.

I will try to use other monetizing methods, because CPM, on my opinion is to be used with whitehat niches and adsense, otherwise it's just not worth it.

But I do have a "theory" method that will allow me to use adsense on blackhat niches, without cloakers, I'll test it out and report the results if it works.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 407 43 minutes ago
Last Post: iastaff
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 24 1,450 1 hour ago
Last Post: amandh
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 26 799 5 hours ago
Last Post: rinaldohack
  [JOURNEY] [Viral NEWS site] lunapt 19 1,296 11 hours ago
Last Post: tamnga
  JOURNEY [Update #58 - #62] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 78 5,941 11 hours ago
Last Post: moneyboy2012

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top