Ambitious Journey to $150/Day - AV0019
2016-07-16, 11:25 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-16, 11:56 AM by av0019.)
Hey Elites!

So it's me, after 1 month of lurking and reading and asking noob (not necessarily stupid) questions, I finally earned my first dollar! So I decided to write a journey to remind me of my goals and inspire other newbs in CPA marketing.

I want to share with you my journey because I want to inspire newbs like myself and even help them when the time comes that I will be earning autopilot. I will also share my goals and dreams to keep me focused on what lies at the end of this journey. (Maybe we have the same goals too! Wink )

My Internet Monetization background:
- I have no previous experience with CPA Marketing
- I did have some experience with Adf.ly which got me like $10 in 2 years
- I have several experience with blackhat stuff like Social Engineering, Hacking, exploiting billion dollar companies and have been quite famous in evo /deepweb. I earned a lot with so little effort, but wasted all the money in food, clothing, SHOES! and travelling. I haven't saved 1 dime. But I left all that because my heart wasn't right.

Technical Goals:
- Earn at $150/Day
- Expand my methods
- Automate everything and possibly have someone look after it
- Mentor people (future, not now) and give back to the community

Why I think $150/Day is Enough:
- Of course if I can scale this up, I would! But $150/day is big enough where I live. In 1 month, I could buy pieces of land titles. In 2 months I can buy a car in cash. In 6 months I can build my dream house.

Actual Goals:
- As mentioned above, buy some land, build a house.
- Pay "damages" to my psycho ex-gf
- Marry my girlfriend as soon as possible
- Travel to places
- Go back to school

Where am I at now? and what methods I've used?

To tell you the truth here, it's actually kinda difficult to start without any investments at all. Of course it is possible as mentioned by a lot of members here. But if you want to see immediate results, be prepared to put some money on the table. And I plan to invest once I sell some of my useless stuff I bought from my previous work. (A Katana, an antique WWI Rifle, etc)

When I first joined here, I tried iPhone Giveaways and Facebook traffic + CPAGrip. (I apologize for my lack of creativity I just wanted to test the waters). It didn't work out as much as I expected it too. First, because my traffic came from my own country and it didn't have any offers at all in the network. Second, I spent about $3 on Facebook ads for a total of 12,000 reach (which soon had another 12,000 organic reach from the Shares of people). But when I wanted to use Facebook ads targetting the US, the cost is WAY higher, like 4-5x. So I gave up.

Currently:
I am now using Instagram + OGAds + Instagress (3 day trial per account) and a new niche which is actually quite common -_-

I have no aged accounts, that's why I am stuck in an awful cycle.
Create fresh account > Follow > Flagged > Phone Verify > Banned after 1 day. > Create fresh account...
I got a total of 10 banned accounts.

Whenever my account gets banned, I duplicate my blogger page so I can post another link on my bio. I DO plan to get some aged accounts as soon as possible.

So far:
[Image: v3GvLiM.png]

In 4 days I earned $8.90 (except for this first day trial)
Imagine if I have aged accounts that won't get banned! :D

Checklist: ( for 5 days consecutive)
[x] $1/Day (since I'm averaging $2/day now)
[] $5/Day
[] $10/Day (if I can get $10 a day, at this point I know I can scale it up more)
[] $50/Day
[] $75/Day
[] $100/Day
[] $150/Day

What I plan to do next:
I want to buy aged accounts, if someone can help me with that I appreciate it!

Get Instagress (paid) and soon maybe FollowLiker.

Maybe some proxies too for the accounts.

Buy a .com domain and hosting

Find a new and good niche

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker.

I think that's all. I formatted this quite long. Any advice, suggestions, and questions are appreciated! :)
Also, reply with what your goals are, I am quite curious why and what people work for.

Grace and Peace!

-----------
Shout out to WarAffiliate, #RealTalk, Qoins, and elwoodcpa for some start up help and advice!
2016-07-16, 11:36 AM,
Good luck with your journey

How many accounts now?
2016-07-16, 07:47 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-16, 08:05 PM by jburrtucaz.)
Great journey so far and good luck. I've just started trying to earn with instagram also and what I've found so far in my testing is that once the IP address gets flagged by Instagram, any other account you use with that IP will get a phone verification or outright banned, so you'll probably need to invest in some proxies soon. I'm using semi-dedicated proxies from buyproxies.org and they're working just fine, unless you use too many accounts on any one IP.

Also, if your link was flagged or banned, IG won't let you save it as the website on your profile. It will give an error message when you try to save it when updating your profile.

Hope this helps
2016-07-17, 01:45 PM,
great journey mate.r u from india? add me skype dipak.kol i am also in ig+ogads game
2016-07-17, 08:07 PM,
Followliker is a must if you intent to scale up. But you may use massplanner for cheaper price before upgrade to Followliker.

[Image: HDltYfu.gif]
2016-07-17, 09:03 PM,
Good luck with this!
2016-07-17, 09:36 PM,
Good luck buddy with your journey! There will be some days you won't earn a single(hopefully not), just don't loose motivation. Otherwise you are going on the right track.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,569 2 hours ago
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,282 3 hours ago
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,501 11 hours ago
Last Post: cpvast
  JOURNEY [60-70$/day] From zero to hero - making money kwojew 252 37,599 Yesterday, 03:55 AM
Last Post: YoungArt
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,537 Yesterday, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top