Amazing Video Maker - Create Scribe Videos Easily
2014-12-21, 11:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-12-21, 11:27 PM by Edge.)
Greetings Elites, how are you doing?

I have something for you. A few of you may already know about this piece of software but I want to share it with the other ones too.

What is this software?

It is merely a video editing software, like movie maker, except ten times more simple and it creates whiteboard scribe videos. The videos are quite high quality and may very well help you get some leads for CPA.
[hide]

VideoScribe
is a unique way to create engaging animated videos quickly and easily. You are empowered to bring impact to your message without technical or design knowledge. You can create amazing marketing videos, instructional talks, add a visual to your talk or story, bring illustrations to life, show text, logos or photos and keep any audience captivated.

Key Features of PRO Edition:

- Full HD and HD output
- Fast rendering
- Use the output (whole or part) commercially
- No watermarks or branding
- Use your own hands
- Output to QuickTime movie or Flash Video
- Create PNG & JPG image sequences
- All updates & upgrades as they come out
- Commercial use of the full image library
- Commercial use of the full music library
- Commercial use of the full font library
- Resell the output as yours

Language
: English

Home Page
- http://www.sparkol.com/

Here are the steps of getting it. I would post my own download link but a lot people have trust issues and I respect that. I will show you an save alternative step-by-step.

Note: You will need qtorrent or bittorrent to download the file. Don't worry, it's a lot more anonymous than a direct download.

1. Go to google and type in ''videoscribe 2.0 torrent''. The first link is from kickass, and that's where you should go. Remember, if you find other download locations that's completely fine. As long as it is safe and virus free you're good to go.

2. Download the torrent.

3. Instal the software.

Installation steps:

1] Install The App
2] Do Not Launch The App
3] Copy Content from Crack Folder to Install Directory
4] Done

Here is a sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWNumnrwub8

Before I forget, you can pair this up with the "Free Voice Over" method I shared too.

Here's the link: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Best-FRE...t-yourself

Enjoy it![/hide]
Share This Thread :

2014-12-21, 11:41 PM,
Thank you for this share, but I am using Camtasia, for me that program have everything that I need. If time comes and camtasia cant suit's my needs i will use your share!

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2014-12-22, 12:06 AM,
(2014-12-21, 11:41 PM)Hypnotick Wrote: Thank you for this share, but I am using Camtasia, for me that program have everything that I need. If time comes and camtasia cant suit's my needs i will use your share!

Camtasia is great, a wonder-software for sure. But Camtasia is more for screen recording and merging videos together. This is something different, depending on your CPA tactics, both are suited for something else. In the make money online niche for example, Scribe videos take the lead, at the same time, movie download niches are better paired with videos made with screen recording because of the step-by-step proces.

Thanks for the comment anyway, use whatever feels better for you. You have my full support.

Good luck.
2014-12-22, 12:19 AM,
thx dude :) I will try this :):)
2014-12-22, 12:22 AM,
(2014-12-22, 12:19 AM)Christer Wrote: thx dude :) I will try this :):)

I wish you great results.