Am I out of options?
2015-02-24, 01:46 AM,
Hey.

So, I've been trying, and failing, and I fail a bit more. But I don't want to end here.
I've been doing PPI and my main network (InstalleRex) is doing down with rates, maybe they'll get up with time, but I changed to CPA.

Right now I can't go with SEO, I don't have $ to invest (yes no money for domain or host), so I tried Facebook, and I failed hard, once again, got my accounts banned (I didn't even spam, maybe 2 or 3 links a day), I tried with groups, fan pages, but nothing worked.

I'm currently using Dailymontion to put some videos there, but I had videos there for months and 3 or 4 views from them (lol).

Everyday I'm loosing motivation, but I don't want to loose it all...
I'm not sure where to go, should I keep trying with Youtube?

I need you help, I don't want your methods, your niches, I just want your motivation.

Thank you.
2015-02-24, 01:50 AM,
(2015-02-24, 01:46 AM)Core Wrote: Hey.

So, I've been trying, and failing, and I fail a bit more. But I don't want to end here.
I've been doing PPI and my main network (InstalleRex) is doing down with rates, maybe they'll get up with time, but I changed to CPA.

Right now I can't go with SEO, I don't have $ to invest (yes no money for domain or host), so I tried Facebook, and I failed hard, once again, got my accounts banned (I didn't even spam, maybe 2 or 3 links a day), I tried with groups, fan pages, but nothing worked.

I'm currently using Dailymontion to put some videos there, but I had videos there for months and 3 or 4 views from them (lol).

I need you help, I don't want your methods, your niches, I just want your motivation.

Thank you.

I'm by no means an expert, but it's possible to do CPA without any money tbh. You can make a free blog, free videos to send traffic to your blog. Most important thing is not to give up! You will succeed eventually.
Latest Thanks - View all

Core(2015-02-24 03:08 AM) 
2015-02-24, 02:23 AM,
(2015-02-24, 01:50 AM)drycoco Wrote:
(2015-02-24, 01:46 AM)Core Wrote: Hey.

Thank you.

I'm by no means an expert, but it's possible to do CPA without any money tbh. You can make a free blog, free videos to send traffic to your blog. Most important thing is not to give up! You will succeed eventually.

That's what I'm trying to do, and I don't want to give up so easily.

What do you guys think, should I try to go with Blogger & other free options, or should I save up some money for SEO?
2015-02-24, 02:46 AM,
I made thousands without investing a penny. It's possible. You just need to find your twist. Work Smart
Latest Thanks - View all

Core(2015-02-24 03:07 AM) 

[Image: 6YpuE.png]
No Risk, No Money
2015-02-24, 02:54 AM,
Quote:So, I've been trying, and failing, and I fail a bit more.
You will get there eventually, don't give up. Facebook is hard but once you get used to it you will succeed and bank hard. (if done correctly)
Latest Thanks - View all

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-02-24, 02:56 AM,
You're not out of options mate. I'm kinda feel the same, trust me. But the beauty about IM is that theoritically you can me a killing without investing a dime. Of course, first you have to build up your little empire on free stuff but it's not a good option for the long term. Just try to make some bucks off of free services like Blogger, YouTube, Reddit, you name it, and than move to your own host. You gotta control your stuff, and build your own.

Do not rely on freehosts too much, your hard work can go down overnight and you end up with nothing. Freehosts are out there and a good way to start out though.
Latest Thanks - View all

2015-02-24, 03:12 AM,
(2015-02-24, 02:46 AM)Snakey Wrote: I made thousands without investing a penny. It's possible. You just need to find your twist. Work Smart

That's actually impressive! May I ask you, are you using Bl@ckhat or Whitehat?

(2015-02-24, 02:54 AM)DutchPride Wrote:
You will get there eventually, don't give up. Facebook is hard but once you get used to it you will succeed and bank hard. (if done correctly)

It's not the first time I hear this, everyone that's working with Facebook always says to me "If you do it the right way, you can do it". I guess I've started the wrong way...

(2015-02-24, 02:56 AM)Gedeon Wrote: You're not out of options mate. I'm kinda feel the same, trust me. But the beauty about IM is that theoritically you can me a killing without investing a dime. Of course, first you have to build up your little empire on free stuff but it's not a good option for the long term. Just try to make some bucks off of free services like Blogger, YouTube, Reddit, you name it, and than move to your own host. You gotta control your stuff, and build your own.

Do not rely on freehosts too much, your hard work can go down overnight and you end up with nothing. Freehosts are out there and a good way to start out though.

This is what I need to do, but first I need to have a working niche, good traffic (at least stable) and so on.

Thank you guys for taking the time to read this, I feel I can do it!
2015-02-24, 03:13 AM,
(2015-02-24, 03:12 AM)Core Wrote:
(2015-02-24, 02:46 AM)Snakey Wrote: I made thousands without investing a penny. It's possible. You just need to find your twist. Work Smart

That's actually impressive! May I ask you, are you using Bl@ckhat or Whitehat?

(2015-02-24, 02:54 AM)DutchPride Wrote:

It's not the first time I hear this, everyone that's working with Facebook always says to me "If you do it the right way, you can do it". I guess I've started the wrong way...

(2015-02-24, 02:56 AM)Gedeon Wrote: You're not out of options mate. I'm kinda feel the same, trust me. But the beauty about IM is that theoritically you can me a killing without investing a dime. Of course, first you have to build up your little empire on free stuff but it's not a good option for the long term. Just try to make some bucks off of free services like Blogger, YouTube, Reddit, you name it, and than move to your own host. You gotta control your stuff, and build your own.

This is what I need to do, but first I need to have a working niche, good traffic (at least stable) and so on.

Thank you guys for taking the time to read this, I feel I can do it!

I'm currently trying Facebook aswell, Already got terminated three times orso, But that's not going to stop me.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-02-24, 03:18 AM,
(2015-02-24, 03:13 AM)DutchPride Wrote: I'm currently trying Facebook aswell, Already got terminated three times orso, But that's not going to stop me.

I was banned 3 times too, not sure why I even had my account verified and I didn't spam at all.

I was trying to go with Youtube once again, but something went wrong, as soon as I added my videos on Public, my channel was banned instantly, what???
2015-02-24, 03:25 AM,
I know you are not going to end up this soon, but sooner or later you will find the method which will work perfectly for you, then you will laugh about this thread.

Every one has this potential to achieve something, you just have to think smart. When I started CPA, for almost 1 and half year I earn only $25/month, but I never thought about quitting CPA coz I know CPA has a lot of money for me. You are just like me. Think hard, work smart.

Regards
IndeXer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thread Options Looking for Residential HTTPS/SOCKS5! jankulczyk 1 469 2016-10-17, 03:45 PM
Last Post: imonambot
  All Payout Options At NutraCash Are Free! NutraCash 0 134 2015-12-16, 10:44 PM
Last Post: NutraCash
  sharecash.org Payout Options chengadult 5 506 2014-09-19, 03:49 PM
Last Post: mr sow
  [Question] Keyword Research Tool (Paid Options too) ? klaatu97 0 209 2014-06-17, 03:26 PM
Last Post: klaatu97
  [GOT MONEY TO INVEST] Options, Forex, Stock Market (Teach me) Mesina 3 638 2014-03-26, 01:38 PM
Last Post: ★★★ BotMan ★★★

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top