Am I Doing Something Wrong?
2016-08-15, 12:45 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-08-15, 12:47 AM by peacemaker.)
Again, a noobish question.

so, i've been trying to do the massplanner and instagram method. I am testing 2 accounts using a game niche (which is very hot today). The first day i tried it I got like $0.50. The next day was $3.10! But the next day I got only $0.20 .. Then until now still got no conversion.

I'm using OGads and got an increasing number of views via massplanner. I thought everything is going fine but instead of the conversion to multiply, opposite things happen. I am barely getting any leads at all.

I have a good and attractive looking landing page, although it is not an interactive one like many others have with fake loading and notification interface.

The first and second day got 30 - 40% conversion. Do you see any problems with my actions?

BTW, im doing autofollow, comment and like. Im also posting everyday.

i also checked everything.. my links and accounts were okay, my site was okay, my content lockers was okay. everythings fine..

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-08-15, 01:17 AM,
Well, since you found a method that might generate you proffit, why don't you scale it up and use more IG accounts? Try to scale things up and check if there is a better conversion. Also, tags are verry important into instagram world, because that's the only way you can find the people that have interests related to your niche. Just try to scale it up and make a little game with the keywords to target more people.
2016-08-15, 01:25 AM,
(2016-08-15, 01:17 AM)SweetieCPA Wrote: Well, since you found a method that might generate you proffit, why don't you scale it up and use more IG accounts? Try to scale things up and check if there is a better conversion. Also, tags are verry important into instagram world, because that's the only way you can find the people that have interests related to your niche. Just try to scale it up and make a little game with the keywords to target more people.

Hi sweetieCPA, your response to my doubts are appreciated. I;m just confused about the 'tags' you are saying.. do you mean the '@' sign that links to my bio? If that is, then im doing that currently. My comments includes @ sign + my username..

and wait.. if im wrong.. do you mean the 'hashtags'?

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-08-15, 01:27 AM,
(2016-08-15, 01:25 AM)peacemaker Wrote: Hi sweetieCPA, your response to my doubts are appreciated. I;m just confused about the 'tags' you are saying.. do you mean the '@' sign that links to my bio? If that is, then im doing that currently. My comments includes @ sign + my username..

Hit me up with your skype in a private message and we can chat there.

" I'm living the future , while I am on the present ,
We making that Barack Obama Money , call us PRESIDENTS
"
[Image: banner4.jpg]
2016-08-15, 01:33 AM,
(2016-08-15, 01:27 AM)Maxy Wrote:
(2016-08-15, 01:25 AM)peacemaker Wrote: Hi sweetieCPA, your response to my doubts are appreciated. I;m just confused about the 'tags' you are saying.. do you mean the '@' sign that links to my bio? If that is, then im doing that currently. My comments includes @ sign + my username..

Hit me up with your skype in a private message and we can chat there.

For some reason, i cant PM you. Anyways, here's my skype..
PeaceMaker CPAElites

2016-08-15, 01:55 PM,
I spotted two things you're doing wrong:

Quote: I am testing 2 accounts
Use more accounts than this.

Quote:using a game niche (which is very hot today)
Try less saturated niches with less competition.
Latest Thanks - View all

today1991(2016-08-15 02:17 PM) 
2016-08-15, 02:15 PM,
(2016-08-15, 01:55 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: I spotted two things you're doing wrong:

Thank you very much for pointing it out sir. I think that really is the problem. Starting to invest for more extra account modules now. :)

By the way guys, the earnings came back to $0.50.. LOL.. 2 conversion per day with 2 account.

2016-08-15, 02:17 PM,
(2016-08-15, 02:15 PM)peacemaker Wrote:
(2016-08-15, 01:55 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: I spotted two things you're doing wrong:

Thank you very much for pointing it out sir. I think that really is the problem. Starting to invest for more extra account modules now. :)

By the way guys, the earnings came back to $0.50.. LOL.. 2 conversion per day with 2 account.

War is normally won in numbers, money is normally made the same way.
2016-08-15, 02:50 PM,
(2016-08-15, 02:17 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2016-08-15, 02:15 PM)peacemaker Wrote:

War is normally won in numbers, money is normally made the same way.

'Epic word' from an epic person. I will remember that sir.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2016-08-15 02:55 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No conversion, what is wrong with my methods? paja93 14 674 2017-09-01, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  Facebook Ad gone wrong (what am i doing wrong) dontbejello87 2 170 2017-07-21, 10:24 AM
Last Post: iBrobot
  What im i doing wrong? IG+FL f1rew1re 7 343 2017-07-01, 04:35 PM
Last Post: xujambambam
  What's wrong with CPALead? zilvis89 14 1,141 2017-05-11, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Fasmartsdv
  WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?! cubruh 5 352 2017-04-21, 06:31 AM
Last Post: cubruh

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top