CPAElites 2021 is coming! Finally! No more excuses! - Please click [here] to read more!

Almost $700,000 in 90 Days With 1 Product
2018-12-14, 03:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 2020-06-26, 03:46 PM by SwiffJustus.)
Good Evening My Fellow ELITES..

OK, On first site, I looked at the title of this video and said " Oh no, not another one of these crappy videos" but after looking at a few comments on another forum , comments by a variety of prominent members that usually blast stuff like this, and those members said it was actually really informative, I decided to have a look, and I must say the Guy seems to know his stuff and is genuinely sharing some decent info without trying to BLATANTLY upsell something...  which is a bit refreshing.
Of course we are internet marketers so there is always the subtly branding of oneself lol.. I have no problem with that as long as the info. is worth something..
I think a few will find some stuff of interest here...Then there will be those who you can NEVER Please lol..Just keep it moving Grin

[hide]

Keep in mind, as he stated, that 600K is NOT pure profit. This is using paid traffic which a lot of people can't afford enough of to actually become effective using..
What I mean is most people doing paid traffic are failing because they don't have enough budget to get decent data needed to run these types of campaigns successfully!

[/hide]
2018-12-14, 04:36 AM,
I think, I already saw that video and its really HQ if you know how to use info from it right.
Well explained, realistic and 20% of that money is pure profit.

Good one, thanks for sharing it with community @SwiffJustus Cool

↘ Best CPA for Desk/Mobile Traffic! ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]

$5 SIGN UP BONUS, BTC PAYOUT, Weekly Pay

2018-12-14, 07:05 AM,
Gabriel started to rise up on YouTube a couple months ago, and I agree with you OP he knows exactly what he's doing
I was watching his other video a couple days ago when he made $1Million in sales with one store in 5 months
He had %19 net profit but still great money!
2018-12-14, 08:09 AM,
Good share thanks. I recently heard FB are becoming stricter with dropshipping now. Probably the reason this guy has decided to share his experience, my guess is he faces a lot of issues with adverts, so figured why not earn from affiliate sales instead, by creating good with tutorial videos.
2018-12-14, 09:04 AM,
(2018-12-14, 08:09 AM) --- The previous Admin --- Wrote: Good share thanks. I recently heard FB are becoming stricter with dropshipping now. Probably the reason this guy has decided to share his experience, my guess is he faces a lot of issues with adverts, so figured why not earn from affiliate sales instead, by creating good with tutorial videos.
this is true facebook start applying many updates one of them is fan page customer rating an update that affects account delivery if u re doing dropshipping u will likely get negative reviews due to shipping time and LQ products.
2018-12-14, 11:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-12-14, 01:18 PM by SwiffJustus.)
(2018-12-14, 08:09 AM) --- The previous Admin --- Wrote: Good share thanks. I recently heard FB are becoming stricter with dropshipping now. Probably the reason this guy has decided to share his experience, my guess is he faces a lot of issues with adverts, so figured why not earn from affiliate sales instead, by creating good with tutorial videos.

Yes they(FB)are ..and great observation & analysis!
And yes again, A good marketer will always make the proper adjustment to adapt to changes in the Market and as you stated, probably is what he is doing here with these offerings of sharing his experiences..That's what I meant by the ALWAYS Subtle branding of ourselves..which is also always a great and important business model to follow.
I just try to harvest some ideas from these types of tutorials and just apply them in different ways and to other platforms Grin ..that said,  
E-Commerce will ALWAYS be one of the most reliable,viable and lucrative Business Models out there when set-up and implemented properly.
It is a proven Model, whether drop-shipping physical items or digital offerings..ALWAYS!

https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Money-A...ntacles-of
2018-12-14, 01:01 PM,
You Mean In Future Drop-shipping Going To Hard With FB Ads :?

SKy Is Not The Limit  Wink
2018-12-19, 10:59 AM,
(2018-12-14, 03:18 AM)SwiffJustus Wrote: Good Evening My Fellow ELITES..

OK, On first site I looked at the title of this video and said " Oh no, not another one of these crappy videos" but after looking at a few comments on another forum it was posted by a variety of members that usually blast stuff like this say it was actually really informative I decided to have a look and I must say the Guy seems to know his stuff and is genuinely sharing some decent info without trying to BLATANTLY upsell something which is a bit refreshing.
Of course we are internet marketers so there is always the subtly branding of oneself lol.. I have no problem with that as long as the info. is worth something..
I think a few will find some stuff of interest here...Then there will be those who you can NEVER Please lol..Just keep it moving Grin

You never fail to produce my friend, in all the years I've known you from the MMD days
2019-05-21, 12:46 PM,
a good video to earn more and more in a short period of time.
2019-05-21, 03:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-05-21, 04:00 PM by dhaval1200.)
(2018-12-14, 03:18 AM)SwiffJustus Wrote: Good Evening My Fellow ELITES..

OK, On first site I looked at the title of this video and said " Oh no, not another one of these crappy videos" but after looking at a few comments on another forum it was posted by a variety of members that usually blast stuff like this say it was actually really informative I decided to have a look and I must say the Guy seems to know his stuff and is genuinely sharing some decent info without trying to BLATANTLY upsell something which is a bit refreshing.

thanks

how to make dolar 90 days

About Us | Contact Us | CPAElites | Advertise | Stats

Copyright © 2013 - 2021 by (company to be announced later)
Temporarily (!) powered by MyBB, fixed (repaired), enhanced and operated by Charlie Harper (GitHub) aka Charles Francis Harper (Wikipedia) - CPAElites - CPAElites session ranking test
Return to top
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.