All Website Coders/Designers Wanted!
2014-02-19, 05:55 AM,
Hello Elites

Intro
I want to confess/admit that I'm pretty new to all this stuff CPA/SEO/etc... and honestly I have not made a single cent since I joined this forum. Well today that is going to change. I know I should have started out doing simple niches like "Clash of Clans" or "PSN codes" to get me some basic experience but I'm going to take a leap of faith with my own niche that i have created. I have read countless guides/e-books/posts/threads on how this market works and I feel like I'm ready to get this jump started.

So lets get started shall we?
First off I am looking for a website coder/designer to make me a website to promote my niche. I know you can make blogs and what not but I want to see what you/Elites are capable of. Also I want to develop some good relationships since I will be on this forum 24/7 now. Below i will list some requirements.

Requirements
  • Good Knowledge on Developing/coding Websites
  • Have basic knowledge about CPA/PPD/SEO/etc
  • Have at least 1 website that you have done
  • Keeping Good Contact with me
  • Patience
  • Willing to Give everything you got

The thread subject says "all" coders/designers, I'm willing to review all levels of experience. So don't be intimidated if you are a beginner I will not ignore you. Grin

Payment
I do not want to list prices up here only because I like to talk person-to-person(either voice or video chat) when it comes to money. I would rather make a deal so that it benefits both of us. Now if you have a set price that you do for every website you make then feel free to tell me.

Interview
I will conduct a basic interview with you either by chat or voice chat. Treat this "interview" as if you were applying for a job. I will ask a variety of questions like:

• What are your skills?
  • What are you lacking in?
  • How long have you been developing/coding websites?
  • Can you show me the pages you have created?
  • Can you tell me your experience with CPA?
  • How often do you make websites?

etc....

Based on what you show/tell me I will review it and get back to you ASAP.

Conclusion
If your interested in the venture with me then please post a reply to this thread first before adding/contacting me. Below i will provide a list of contacts you can reach me at. (if you prefer other chats then let me know, I am flexible Wink) I will be waiting for your posts Elites. If there are any questions/concerns about this then post it up here so I can make this thread active.

note: Again I am no expert in CPA/PPD/SEO etc.. I'm just a man with a plan MoneyCool so bear with me if i don't understand something and I'm always open for advice.

Gmail: fearlessasian1@gmail.com
Steam: FearlessAsian
Origin: Fear(I)essAsian
Cant pm yet so stick with one of these untill i can. I check all of them everyday.

Yeah i know i use fearlessasian for everything dont judge Cool
Latest Thanks - View all

sumanbikrkarki(2014-07-24 03:46 PM) Mahdisouri(2014-02-20 04:59 PM) KCMM(2014-02-19 03:25 PM) 
Share This Thread :

2014-02-19, 08:55 AM,
I have just added you. I am willing to talk with you for the amazing thread you have written and surely about the plan. :D
2014-02-19, 02:44 PM,
(2014-02-19, 08:55 AM)Sadler Wrote: I have just added you. I am willing to talk with you for the amazing thread you have written and surely about the plan. :D

Thanks that means alot Grin I just accepted your request. Ill keep in touch Wink
2014-02-19, 02:57 PM,
It's actually nice to see users spend time making threads like this.
I hate seeing crap like (who wants to jv ill lpay you!) Grin
2014-02-19, 03:04 PM,
so is it just making a website for you and quiting or it is long term?

Facebook tokens for sale.. really cheap.. contact me on skype

My skype is "SSG691"
2014-02-19, 03:18 PM,
(2014-02-19, 03:04 PM)ssg691 Wrote: so is it just making a website for you and quiting or it is long term?

No this is just the beginning MoneyGrin If my niche plays out it should run as long as i want it to.
2014-02-19, 03:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-02-19, 03:35 PM by KCMM.)
Very nice post, thank you for it. For the moment I thought that I am on a recruitment website :)))

Could I also ask if anyone feels like being capable to fulfill the required by the OP, post in this thread, because I ( and maybe others) am also interested in a similar service.
2014-02-19, 03:59 PM,
(2014-02-19, 03:25 PM)KCMM Wrote: Very nice post, thank you for it. For the moment I thought that I am on a recruitment website :)))

Could I also ask if anyone feels like being capable to fulfill the required by the OP, post in this thread, because I ( and maybe others) am also interested in a similar service.

Please PM me your requirements.
2014-02-20, 09:49 AM,
(2014-02-19, 02:57 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: It's actually nice to see users spend time making threads like this.
I hate seeing crap like (who wants to jv ill lpay you!) Grin

Thanks Hawk that means alot Grin I like to be straight up.Cool

(2014-02-19, 03:25 PM)KCMM Wrote: Very nice post, thank you for it. For the moment I thought that I am on a recruitment website :)))

Haha no problem. That would be cool if this can become the go-to thread when looking for web coders.
2014-02-20, 05:00 PM,
Please check your PM.