All Website Coders/Designers Wanted!
2014-02-19, 05:55 AM,
Hello Elites

Intro
I want to confess/admit that I'm pretty new to all this stuff CPA/SEO/etc... and honestly I have not made a single cent since I joined this forum. Well today that is going to change. I know I should have started out doing simple niches like "Clash of Clans" or "PSN codes" to get me some basic experience but I'm going to take a leap of faith with my own niche that i have created. I have read countless guides/e-books/posts/threads on how this market works and I feel like I'm ready to get this jump started.

So lets get started shall we?
First off I am looking for a website coder/designer to make me a website to promote my niche. I know you can make blogs and what not but I want to see what you/Elites are capable of. Also I want to develop some good relationships since I will be on this forum 24/7 now. Below i will list some requirements.

Requirements
  • Good Knowledge on Developing/coding Websites
  • Have basic knowledge about CPA/PPD/SEO/etc
  • Have at least 1 website that you have done
  • Keeping Good Contact with me
  • Patience
  • Willing to Give everything you got

The thread subject says "all" coders/designers, I'm willing to review all levels of experience. So don't be intimidated if you are a beginner I will not ignore you. Grin

Payment
I do not want to list prices up here only because I like to talk person-to-person(either voice or video chat) when it comes to money. I would rather make a deal so that it benefits both of us. Now if you have a set price that you do for every website you make then feel free to tell me.

Interview
I will conduct a basic interview with you either by chat or voice chat. Treat this "interview" as if you were applying for a job. I will ask a variety of questions like:

• What are your skills?
  • What are you lacking in?
  • How long have you been developing/coding websites?
  • Can you show me the pages you have created?
  • Can you tell me your experience with CPA?
  • How often do you make websites?

etc....

Based on what you show/tell me I will review it and get back to you ASAP.

Conclusion
If your interested in the venture with me then please post a reply to this thread first before adding/contacting me. Below i will provide a list of contacts you can reach me at. (if you prefer other chats then let me know, I am flexible Wink) I will be waiting for your posts Elites. If there are any questions/concerns about this then post it up here so I can make this thread active.

note: Again I am no expert in CPA/PPD/SEO etc.. I'm just a man with a plan MoneyCool so bear with me if i don't understand something and I'm always open for advice.

Gmail: fearlessasian1@gmail.com
Steam: FearlessAsian
Origin: Fear(I)essAsian
Cant pm yet so stick with one of these untill i can. I check all of them everyday.

Yeah i know i use fearlessasian for everything dont judge Cool
Latest Thanks - View all

sumanbikrkarki(2014-07-24 03:46 PM) Mahdisouri(2014-02-20 04:59 PM) KCMM(2014-02-19 03:25 PM) 
2014-02-19, 08:55 AM,
I have just added you. I am willing to talk with you for the amazing thread you have written and surely about the plan. :D

Trade dota 2 items - PM me
2014-02-19, 02:44 PM,
(2014-02-19, 08:55 AM)Sadler Wrote: I have just added you. I am willing to talk with you for the amazing thread you have written and surely about the plan. :D

Thanks that means alot Grin I just accepted your request. Ill keep in touch Wink
2014-02-19, 02:57 PM,
It's actually nice to see users spend time making threads like this.
I hate seeing crap like (who wants to jv ill lpay you!) Grin
2014-02-19, 03:04 PM,
so is it just making a website for you and quiting or it is long term?

Facebook tokens for sale.. really cheap.. contact me on skype

My skype is "SSG691"
2014-02-19, 03:18 PM,
(2014-02-19, 03:04 PM)ssg691 Wrote: so is it just making a website for you and quiting or it is long term?

No this is just the beginning MoneyGrin If my niche plays out it should run as long as i want it to.
2014-02-19, 03:25 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-19, 03:35 PM by KCMM.)
Very nice post, thank you for it. For the moment I thought that I am on a recruitment website :)))

Could I also ask if anyone feels like being capable to fulfill the required by the OP, post in this thread, because I ( and maybe others) am also interested in a similar service.
2014-02-19, 03:59 PM,
(2014-02-19, 03:25 PM)KCMM Wrote: Very nice post, thank you for it. For the moment I thought that I am on a recruitment website :)))

Could I also ask if anyone feels like being capable to fulfill the required by the OP, post in this thread, because I ( and maybe others) am also interested in a similar service.

Please PM me your requirements.

Trade dota 2 items - PM me
2014-02-20, 09:49 AM,
(2014-02-19, 02:57 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: It's actually nice to see users spend time making threads like this.
I hate seeing crap like (who wants to jv ill lpay you!) Grin

Thanks Hawk that means alot Grin I like to be straight up.Cool

(2014-02-19, 03:25 PM)KCMM Wrote: Very nice post, thank you for it. For the moment I thought that I am on a recruitment website :)))

Haha no problem. That would be cool if this can become the go-to thread when looking for web coders.
2014-02-20, 05:00 PM,
Please check your PM.

You have been banned for spamming your services, you have been reported by members. You will not sell on here again and your service has been restricted. Members have sent me screen shots of this. You are banned for a month.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Gnews website, You Manage dhapenk 0 476 2016-06-02, 01:13 AM
Last Post: dhapenk
  [JV]i can make unlimited pva accounts to any website (fb,youtube...)+ FR Content nabil987 12 1,985 2016-04-17, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Bogdan24
  JV - Need A Partner For My Website Awesomeness 5 498 2015-03-29, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Awesomeness
  [Close]Looking a French to start a website with me! zich 4 516 2015-03-14, 05:17 AM
Last Post: jeredoc
  [JOINT VENTURE] My Adsense Account , Your Website [YOURS 80 , MINE 20] WhiteHatSEO 8 549 2015-02-06, 02:15 PM
Last Post: CPA Puppy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top