All My Download Buttons Are Gone!
2015-11-18, 05:38 PM,
Hey guys...

So I have this multi niche site (Blackhat) that I was earning a good amount of money from it by ranking some small keywords on Google but suddenly all my earnings dropped significantly! And when I checked my traffic on Google Analytics it was the same and sometimes even better!

But when I checked my website tho I found out that all my "Download" Buttons are simply gone *poof* disappeared! But When I removed the link to the other page where it had the content locker the "Download" button became visible again.

Here are the following things I've tried and DIDN't WORK :(

1. Linking the "Download" button to a random website like Google because I thought it was because of my content locking page, But still it didn't work (Basically any link with the "Download" button image will make it disappear)

2. Changing the "Download" button image with another.

3. Updating all my crap on wordpress from plugins to the theme and everything.

4. Checking my website on other browsers.

Please guys I would really appreciate some good Tips/Suggestions, Where are the techie guys at?
2015-11-18, 05:41 PM,
(2015-11-18, 05:38 PM)abedyousef Wrote: Hey guys...

So I have this multi niche site (Blackhat) that I was earning a good amount of money from it by ranking some small keywords on Google but suddenly all my earnings dropped significantly! And when I checked my traffic on Google Analytics it was the same and sometimes even better!

But when I checked my website tho I found out that all my "Download" Buttons are simply gone *poof* disappeared! But When I removed the link to the other page where it had the content locker the "Download" button became visible again.

1. Linking the "Download" button to a random website like Google because I thought it was because of my content locking page, But still it didn't work (Basically any link with the "Download" button image will make it disappear)

Please guys I would really appreciate some good Tips/Suggestions, Where are the techie guys at?

Are other images loading? It sounds like you might have a script that is interfering with them.

~MoneyCashers

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-11-18, 05:54 PM,
(2015-11-18, 05:41 PM)MoneyCashers Wrote:

Are other images loading? It sounds like you might have a script that is interfering with them.

~MoneyCashers

Yes other images are loading absolutely fine, But when I link an image to anything it just doesn't load!
2015-11-18, 05:56 PM,
(2015-11-18, 05:54 PM)abedyousef Wrote:

~MoneyCashers

Yes other images are loading absolutely fine, But when I link an image to anything it just doesn't load!
If you want... PM me the code you are using to place these download pictures on your site and I'll take a look.

~MoneyCashers
Latest Thanks - View all

abedyousef(2015-11-18 06:05 PM) 

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-11-18, 06:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-11-18, 06:17 PM by LB'Decoy.)
That's weird man, try this thing:
Go to the wp-content/ directory using the filemanager/ftp
and change the folder named "plugins" to something like this: "plugins_hold"
and check if it works, and if it does rename the folder back to as it was and then go to your admin dashboard then to plugins and start de-activating plugins one by one and between that check if the issue gets solved, if you notice when a plugin is de-actviated and the issue is solved then know that plugin is the issue
also if that didn't work, try doing the same steps i said earlier to the "themes" folder and see if that works out!
Good Luck.
Latest Thanks - View all

abedyousef(2015-11-18 06:29 PM) 

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2015-11-18, 06:47 PM,
(2015-11-18, 06:17 PM)LBDecoy Wrote: That's weird man, try this thing:
and check if it works, and if it does rename the folder back to as it was and then go to your admin dashboard then to plugins and start de-activating plugins one by one and between that check if the issue gets solved, if you notice when a plugin is de-actviated and the issue is solved then know that plugin is the issue
also if that didn't work, try doing the same steps i said earlier to the "themes" folder and see if that works out!
Good Luck.

Thanks you so much buddy I don't know why I didn't thought of that! It was a damn plugin

Hopefully my earnings will be back at it was now :)
Latest Thanks - View all

LB'Decoy(2015-11-18 11:48 PM) 
2015-11-18, 06:47 PM,
try to clear the cache, it may help..
2015-11-18, 08:55 PM,
(2015-11-18, 05:56 PM)MoneyCashers Wrote:
(2015-11-18, 05:54 PM)abedyousef Wrote:

~MoneyCashers

If you want... PM me the code you are using to place these download pictures on your site and I'll take a look.

~MoneyCashers

Good Luck.

(2015-11-18, 06:47 PM)abedyousef Wrote:
Good Luck.

Thanks you so much buddy I don't know why I didn't thought of that! It was a damn plugin

(2015-11-18, 06:47 PM)singgi11 Wrote: try to clear the cache, it may help..

Plugins can be a right pain in the backside. What SUCKS the most is that they can corrupt things without you being notified and knowing about updates or compatibility issues.
Latest Thanks - View all

LB'Decoy(2015-11-18 11:49 PM) 
2015-11-18, 11:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-11-18, 11:50 PM by LB'Decoy.)
Good Luck.

Glad it worked for you! much love

(2015-11-18, 08:55 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Plugins can be a right pain in the backside. What SUCKS the most is that they can corrupt things without you being notified and knowing about updates or compatibility issues.

Exactly man, i've been through waves of issues cause of plugins till i got the hold of it

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2015-11-18, 11:58 PM,
(2015-11-18, 11:50 PM)LBDecoy Wrote:
Good Luck.

Glad it worked for you! much love

(2015-11-18, 08:55 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Plugins can be a right pain in the backside. What SUCKS the most is that they can corrupt things without you being notified and knowing about updates or compatibility issues.

Exactly man, i've been through waves of issues cause of plugins till i got the hold of it

They can be super insecure in regards to being compromised too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Download Button Ads insomniac 6 283 2017-10-24, 01:49 PM
Last Post: insomniac
  Is there a free vps that let you download a bot on it SeoFreak 5 252 2017-08-17, 11:33 AM
Last Post: LeoneAvaliani
  Massplanner version and download link Bender 9 547 2017-03-01, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Bender
  How To Download All Videos From A Website? f1rew1re 2 265 2017-01-27, 12:47 AM
Last Post: DrKent
  Best Desktop Traffic sources ? Download install (Desktop Only) offers shafideaf 7 577 2017-01-21, 06:56 PM
Last Post: shaunm

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top