Aged Instagram Accounts?
2017-08-01, 03:04 AM,
Hello guys,

I'm not new into the information about CPA but I am still a rookie in actually doing it.

I have a couple questions about Aged Instagram Accounts.

1. How do people get instagram accounts aged?
2. Why are they important? To counter bans?

I'd hope to hear some answers from this awesome community! :D
2017-08-01, 03:32 AM,
(2017-08-01, 03:04 AM)Fibonacci Wrote: Hello guys,

I'm not new into the information about CPA but I am still a rookie in actually doing it.

1. People get the account aged by creating the accounts on proxies, and then just let them Age, like human beings age too, it is even better if they are running on proxies when Aging because then IG will think it is a very real account.
2. The more the accounts are Aged, the more actions you can do on Instagram every hour, for example, following, unfollowing, liking posts, or sending DMs to new followers to let them do actions.

Kind Regards, DutchHero
2017-08-01, 03:39 AM,
(2017-08-01, 03:32 AM)DutchHero Wrote:

1. People get the account aged by creating the accounts on proxies, and then just let them Age, like human beings age too, it is even better if they are running on proxies when Aging because then IG will think it is a very real account.
2. The more the accounts are Aged, the more actions you can do on Instagram every hour, for example, following, unfollowing, liking posts, or sending DMs to new followers to let them do actions.

Kind Regards, DutchHero

thanks for these infos
but i have a question
is it ur accounts having posts??? and whats the their limits?? follow like commnet?
2017-08-01, 03:46 AM,
(2017-08-01, 03:39 AM)ermentru Wrote:

Kind Regards, DutchHero

thanks for these infos
but i have a question
is it ur accounts having posts??? and whats the their limits?? follow like commnet?

Add me on Skype: cpadutchhero@outlook.com and I will give you all the information you need. It is much easier to communicate through Skype :D
2017-08-01, 10:46 AM,
Aged accounts has the trust so less chances of banning account. And you can purchase aged IG accounts from marketplace.
2017-08-01, 01:36 PM,
Its more like I want to create them myself but thanks for all the information!
2017-08-01, 03:27 PM,
(2017-08-01, 03:39 AM)ermentru Wrote:

Kind Regards, DutchHero

thanks for these infos
but i have a question

Most of my accounts do have posts, the limits are very good, you can follow, like and comment if you want to. For further information add me on Skype: cpadutchhero@outlook.com because I don't want to hijack a thread :)
2017-08-04, 10:25 AM,
You can purchase aged IG accounts buddy. And to counter bans you should not leave footprints .
2017-08-05, 03:24 PM,
(2017-08-04, 10:25 AM)reshamanair Wrote: You can purchase aged IG accounts buddy. And to counter bans you should not leave footprints .

I don't mean buying them but how do people make them.

What do you mean by not leaving footprints.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instagram Username suckt 1 24 5 hours ago
Last Post: PRINC3
  Memu and Proxydroid - Instagram accs - Set up Loger 0 29 8 hours ago
Last Post: Loger
  [SHARE] Instagram Undiscovered Competition Tricks And Traffic Method Aicec 23 1,936 2017-10-22, 06:43 AM
Last Post: adios33
  [UPDATED] My Method For Building Up VIRAL Twitter Accounts for free/cheap DEADZ 180 20,370 2017-10-21, 11:52 AM
Last Post: cmdee4
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 41 3,823 2017-10-20, 11:11 PM
Last Post: lovelyservices

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top