After quitting my job
2016-01-13, 08:06 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-01-13, 08:28 AM by N1mrod.)
Hi everyone!
I want to tell you my story about first year of working full time in IM in the quickest way possible. I won't tell you about any details - niches, methods or sources of traffic, because that's not the point of this topic. It won't be super-crazy happy story ended with huge success, because in my opinion I should do much better.
I write this to motivate people, to show you that even if you have hard time and even if you struggle with maybe $1 per day, you can always get out of it.

Maybe someone remember my thread that was written over one year ago. It's here:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Quit-my-job-or-not

So, as I have mentioned in that thread above - I have quitted my 9-5 job and since then I am making money only with CPA.
This was really freakin' hard year for me. I won't lie - my procrastination has beaten me up. First few months were terrible, I didn't know how to motivate myself to work, it was completely new lifestyle - without boss or teacher above me. For me it was hard to accustom. In January I have earned only $90 and in February $160. I was losing my savings very quickly. My method and niche from previous year (2014) suddenly have stopped working and that's why I didn't know what to do. My personal life was a huge obstacle too - my mother was sick for six months, so it wasn't easy for me to pick myself up and work many hours on CPA. Also there were other shitty things that occured in last year, but there is no need to mention them all. It was simply a very hard time for me.
Somehow I have started to earn something above $300 per month on March and nothing was changing until September when I have earned almost $600. Better was November with $650 and my life record was in last month - December with $943 of profit.

[Image: vCDxsM7.png]

[Image: PB3EF3u.png]

That is over $640 more than my 9-5 job's minimum wage one year ago (Yeah, now it is $300 not $400, because dollar has strenghtened against my country's currency).

I can call it a success, because I can now earn more than I would earn in my 9-5 job, so yeah it was risky decision but it was worth it. I can't call it a HUGE success though, because I know that my earnings should be much bigger after one year when I'm doing it as full time job. My procrastination was my biggest opponent and I was losing many times.

Anyway, I have learned a lot, a lot about myself. I am now wiser and much more confident. I know how to handle with shitty circumstances and I am 100% sure that I will reach my goals, and that knowledge is f***ing worth risking in life.

So, if you have also this dilemma to drop your college/job for IM or not, go ahead and do it but keep in mind that it can be very hard and long journey.

Regards.

Code:
***TIP OF THE DAY***
If you have problems with spending a lot of time on unproductive sites like Facebook, Youtube, Twitter etc. on your computer, just buy a smartphone or other device and watch these sites only on that device. Make your computer your work tool only, without access to unproductive sites. After couple of days your brain will create a habit and when you will sit in front of your PC, you will automatically do what you must do without any distraction. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

jdpreacher(2016-02-01 09:14 PM) Nosleepv2(2016-02-01 01:41 AM) Pengoesaha(2016-01-18 07:40 AM) vegetajgd(2016-01-18 02:06 AM) SuperSimple(2016-01-18 12:42 AM) Aamobu(2016-01-14 05:00 PM) FRENCHINDAHOOD(2016-01-14 04:59 PM) christiano(2016-01-13 03:14 PM) moneyboy2012(2016-01-13 02:38 PM) lordscarlos(2016-01-13 01:05 PM) Doge_(2016-01-13 12:17 PM) immart247(2016-01-13 08:41 AM) 
2016-01-13, 08:14 AM,
god job
congratulation

This user has been banned from accessing the forum for the following reason(s) :

1. Posting in the wrong forum.
2016-01-13, 12:49 PM,
Thank you for the thread, keep working i hooe i can earn like you, my job is 6.40/6 for 250euro, so i will read your thread many times when i got lazy

Need Italian or Romanian translate? PM ME!
2016-01-13, 01:05 PM,
Inspiring! Congrats and keep working hard.
2016-01-13, 01:20 PM,
Congrats man.... Keep up the good work.
2016-01-13, 02:21 PM,
Excellent work! I'm trying to do the same but with the 9-5 job till I believe I can make the transition to go full-time CPA!

Thanks for sharing your story!

~ Charlie

I help learners and earners make $$$$

Simple?... No. Easy?... No. Can YOU do it too?.... Yes!
2016-01-13, 03:08 PM,
I remember that thread well: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Quit-my-...#pid422917

Quote:My honest advice to you would be do not give up your job, understand, what may be working for you today could be broken by next month and then you are sat there with nothing but worry. Never hold all your eggs in one basket. It's better to have income coming in from 2-3 sources than to rely on only one, don't shoot yourself in the foot because you may end up regretting it.

It looks like you proved your own personal doubts wrong, along with anyone else such as my response above wrong too, sometimes you just have to take the plunge, it's a high risk game leaving a job and focusing on one thing.

I say well done for taking the chance, proving yourself. Being able to crawl through a river of shit and come out the other side better of, is better than slogging it out doing something you hate, that's for sure.
2016-01-13, 03:24 PM,
(2016-01-13, 08:06 AM)N1mrod Wrote: Hi everyone!
I want to tell you my story about first year of working full time in IM in the quickest way possible. I won't tell you about any details - niches, methods or sources of traffic, because that's not the point of this topic. It won't be super-crazy happy story ended with huge success, because in my opinion I should do much better.
I write this to motivate people, to show you that even if you have hard time and even if you struggle with maybe $1 per day, you can always get out of it.

Maybe someone remember my thread that was written over one year ago. It's here:
/Thread-Quit-my-job-or-not

So, as I have mentioned in that thread above - I have quitted my 9-5 job and since then I am making money only with CPA.
This was really freakin' hard year for me. I won't lie - my procrastination has beaten me up. First few months were terrible, I didn't know how to motivate myself to work, it was completely new lifestyle - without boss or teacher above me. For me it was hard to accustom. In January I have earned only $90 and in February $160. I was losing my savings very quickly. My method and niche from previous year (2014) suddenly have stopped working and that's why I didn't know what to do. My personal life was a huge obstacle too - my mother was sick for six months, so it wasn't easy for me to pick myself up and work many hours on CPA. Also there were other shitty things that occured in last year, but there is no need to mention them all. It was simply a very hard time for me.
Somehow I have started to earn something above $300 per month on March and nothing was changing until September when I have earned almost $600. Better was November with $650 and my life record was in last month - December with $943 of profit.

[img]/vCDxsM7.png[/img]

[img]/PB3EF3u.png[/img]

That is over $640 more than my 9-5 job's minimum wage one year ago (Yeah, now it is $300 not $400, because dollar has strenghtened against my country's currency).

I can call it a success, because I can now earn more than I would earn in my 9-5 job, so yeah it was risky decision but it was worth it. I can't call it a HUGE success though, because I know that my earnings should be much bigger after one year when I'm doing it as full time job. My procrastination was my biggest opponent and I was losing many times.

Anyway, I have learned a lot, a lot about myself. I am now wiser and much more confident. I know how to handle with shitty circumstances and I am 100% sure that I will reach my goals, and that knowledge is f***ing worth risking in life.

So, if you have also this dilemma to drop your college/job for IM or not, go ahead and do it but keep in mind that it can be very hard and long journey.

Regards.

Code:
***TIP OF THE DAY***
If you have problems with spending a lot of time on unproductive sites like Facebook, Youtube, Twitter etc. on your computer, just buy a smartphone or other device and watch these sites only on that device. Make your computer your work tool only, without access to unproductive sites. After couple of days your brain will create a habit and when you will sit in front of your PC, you will automatically do what you must do without any distraction. :)

Thanks man. Just thanks. I am also going to begin with im. But sometimes i don't want to continue.and reading this is. Gives me motivation. Good Luck man. Hope you will achive your goals
2016-01-13, 05:23 PM,
don't spend much, you should save all the money that you earned. since you quit job. you need backup money. just incase your method or niche dies you still have money to reinvest on something ex : new method, stocks. etc... save and invest money!!! that's the way to survive IM
2016-01-14, 02:45 PM,
Good job man, keep it up. Giving up your Job isn't easy to do there are always risks involved.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just Quit My Job To Do IM Full Time Sparticus 24 3,784 2016-12-29, 06:03 PM
Last Post: RockstarSEO
  Journey to Leave 9 - 5 Job Riseist 10 1,112 2014-09-22, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Riseist

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top