Affordable but good traffic?
2015-02-27, 04:18 AM,
Hey!

So, as many of you know almost everyone doing Youtube are getting their accounts banned, or can't even create accounts (me included), and I'm looking for a good alternative to get traffic. Do you know what should I try?

Right now I'm promoting CPA Offers, Whitehat and Greyhat (I was promoting Bl@ckhat on Youtube) and I thought, why not try Facebook ads?

Well, Facebook ads isn't the best place to start with 50$ (I say this because when I told my AM that I only had that money, he took 10secs to tell me, "Nah, keep with free traffic"), so I was looking for alternatives.

Should I consider SEO?

At this point I really need advice to start off, or I'll waste my money in seconds for nothing.
2015-02-27, 09:55 AM,
Knowledge.

You nee knowledge about the particular thing that you are going to do and spend your money upon.You just can't buy some backlinks for money and earn money.There is process in everything...Instead of wasting your money being impatient,learn and gain more knowledge about the thing you are going to do...If its seo learn the basics first,askout others opinion about spending your money on services :)

If its facebook,i agree $50 can't be really profitable at your first attempt :)

Decision is upto you and that is the hard part and after that gain knowledge about that thing and then you will have the idea about spending your money wisely and get good returns :)

Have a great day,
moneyboy2012

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [LOOKING FOR MONETISATION IDEAS]Is this good results for low tier countries? Dipsy 2 47 8 hours ago
Last Post: Dipsy
  Any known good Pay per Install? rinaldohack 9 410 2017-12-14, 11:49 PM
Last Post: emirmous
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 9 604 2017-12-14, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Pastorsinot
  How To Track WP Blog's Traffic? Aicec 2 99 2017-12-12, 12:32 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  Sharecash Is Dead Any Other Option For USA Traffic? vinit91 4 212 2017-12-09, 11:10 PM
Last Post: hallow8

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top