Affiliate programs earn some cash
2019-02-26, 05:42 PM,
What you need:
•A computer or a mobile device (Android or iOS)
•An internet connection
•PayPal account

Step 1:USING YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR COMPUTER, type in the following to your browser exactly, or just dabble click on link below.

(...)

Step 2:You will be redirected to a page similar to the one below. Enter your PayPal email address* and Sing Up.*You have to enter PayPal email address to be able to make withdrawal of funds If you enter link from your phone you should be redirected to Play Store. Install the app to your smartphone. Enter your PayPal email address.

Step 3:
After Sing Up you should see something like "Share Your link and earn 50%" with bello your personal link

Step 4 : Share your link

It's my first thread so dont judge me please :)

Moderator edit: Referral link removed (against the CPAElites rules).
Share This Thread :

2019-02-26, 05:57 PM,
(2019-02-26, 05:42 PM)kriptec Wrote: What you need:
•A computer or a mobile device (Android or iOS)
•An internet connection
•PayPal account

Step 1:USING YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR COMPUTER, type in the following to your browser exactly, or just dabble click on link below.

(...)

Step 2:You will be redirected to a page similar to the one below. Enter your PayPal email address* and Sing Up.*You have to enter PayPal email address to be able to make withdrawal of funds If you enter link from your phone you should be redirected to Play Store. Install the app to your smartphone. Enter your PayPal email address.

Step 3:
After Sing Up you should see something like "Share Your link and earn 50%" with bello your personal link

Step 4 : Share your link

It's my first thread so dont judge me please :)

Please read, understand and follow the CPAElites rules:

- If you want to advertise your services/products, please create a sales thread at the marketplace section (paid membership required, manual approval of the sales thread required/not guaranteed).
- If you want to promote your referral links, please create a referral thread (manual approval required/not guaranteed).
- If you want to advertise your network, please contact the CPAElites sales staff: https://www.cpaelites.com/advertise.php

Rules: https://www.cpaelites.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=13

Thread closed.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2019-02-26 06:26 PM) 

Please check my latest thread: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapchat-Q-A

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)