Affiliate marketing ? Clickbank ?
2014-10-16, 08:03 PM,
Hey,

From the past few months I learned pretty much things about SEO and can achieve some stable ranking.

Actually I'm doing fine in CPA. But in case I could lost this earning, I need to learn and do some WH marketing from now.

I was thinking to clickbank, but is there any better network with more product / HQ product with flexible payment terms ?

I would be interested to speak with someone that has done and is still doing affiliate marketing with a stable revenue.

Thanks.
2014-10-16, 08:09 PM,
(2014-10-16, 08:03 PM)Xhat Wrote: Hey,

From the past few months I learned pretty much things about SEO and can achieve some stable ranking.

Actually I'm doing fine in CPA. But in case I could lost this earning, I need to learn and do some WH marketing from now.

I was thinking to clickbank, but is there any better network with more product / HQ product with flexible payment terms ?

I would be interested to speak with someone that has done and is still doing affiliate marketing with a stable revenue.

Thanks.

You are mixing terms buddy, they are kinda the same thing:
(2014-10-16, 06:20 PM)Darster Wrote: Cost Per Action/Acquisition (CPA) marketing is known as affiliate marketing. You can sell digital products on CPA networks, also you are an affiliate when you promote offers from Maxbounty or Clickbank as well.

Problem is not what to promote, there are millions of products, services and offers available. The main thing is can you bring enough traffic to be profitable enough? (through SEO, YT, PPC etc)

You can do affiliate program for yachts, but if you don't have traffic you are still not really doing anything. And there is no "WH" marketing - traffic is traffic, everyone is getting it from same place, is just keywords that they are going for that are different, you still need traffic from same place.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-10-16, 09:33 PM,
I use the terms CPA affiliate for someone doing CPA marketing than promoting product from clickbank. "Product" was the missing word for Product affiliate marketing but well.

The traffic will obviously come from SEO for me. But the question was choosing the network which is something important aswell, at least it was in CPA field.

And yeah it's cool if the network have millions of product but useless if not even one is HQ.
2014-10-16, 09:58 PM,
(2014-10-16, 09:33 PM)Xhat Wrote: I use the terms CPA affiliate for someone doing CPA marketing than promoting product from clickbank. "Product" was the missing word for Product affiliate marketing but well.

The traffic will obviously come from SEO for me. But the question was choosing the network which is something important aswell, at least it was in CPA field.

And yeah it's cool if the network have millions of product but useless if not even one is HQ.

Commision Junction has a tons of great digital products.

PM ME IF YOU NEED SOME HELP TO GET APPROVED WITH - CRAKREVENUEˇˇ

[Image: JQdY0fL.png]

2014-10-17, 03:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-17, 03:57 AM by Xhat.)
(2014-10-16, 09:58 PM)Darster Wrote: Commision Junction has a tons of great digital products.

Thanks, coudn't find any digital product thought.

I have been checking products the whole day on clickbank. And I would say it's pretty hard to decide which one to do. I just can't believe these product can convert, it's just looks so LQ for me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing YT Publisher 15 479 4 hours ago
Last Post: PHPMaster
  SEOclerks Affiliate link builder Warriorcpa 2 54 5 hours ago
Last Post: Warriorcpa
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 213 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  Sports Supplements Affiliate Programs - Any experience? Mr. Burnham 1 97 2017-12-03, 12:39 AM
Last Post: timilak65
  Clickbank with Wix Landing Page? virtualhost 7 374 2017-11-24, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Enabled

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top