Affilate or Cpa -- Help
2015-12-13, 05:30 AM,
Hello dear friends i m a newbie and want to earn online.
From the last one month i m trying different methods but havent earned a single penny , all in vein.
I have cpagrip, peerfly and perinstallbucks(pay per download) accounts.

1) I want to promote my peerfly offers but unfortunately dont have the budget for domain and hosting as m from Pakistan so here also paypal is not allowed else i have $4 in my paypal.

2) Are content lockers good,like how much they pay per download and are they better then ppd.

3)And do these content locker per downoad pay rates vary from country to country ? and in some countries they dont even show the surveys or offers , means limited traffic (As here in Pakistan i cant promote my links because they are of no good as here no survey's )

Wish me luck dear brothers and sisters that my life get settled :)
2015-12-13, 10:36 AM,
CPAGrip is Incentive, Peerfly is non Incentive and PerInstallBucks is PPD. All of these are Affiliate programs.
Addressing 1) Use Bitcoin lots of Hosters (like: Hosterbox, Host1Plus, Hostwinds) accept Bitcoin aswell as Namecheap.

2) Coming back to CPAGrip. Yes Content Lockers (Incentive Traffic) pays well if you know what you have to do.

3) Yes, payouts vary from Country and Action (ex. Zip Submit pays less than a Pin Submit)
Latest Thanks - View all

idlecancerian(2015-12-13 05:32 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 146 2 hours ago
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 189 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 217 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier
  Looking For CPA network have good product trial offers 5light 1 78 2017-12-03, 12:10 AM
Last Post: rinkidi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top