Adworkmedia newbie question
2017-01-04, 12:51 AM,
Greetings community, I'm completely new to CPA and I'm ready to get me started with it. After reading some guides, I came up with a plan to test the waters. I recently got accepted in Adworkmedia and my plan is to offer PLR/MRR ebooks through the Adworkmedia's content locking /link locking function. But this brings up a few questions:

1) Is Adworkmedia ok with this? I mean, offering PLR/MRR ebooks on their platform, will this get me banned? is it legal?

2) What's more appropriate for this type of content? link locking or content locking?, I just don't get the hang on what's the big difference between those two.

3) Is this a good or decent idea at all? does that get a decent amount of conversions?

Thanks in advance <3
2017-01-05, 01:58 PM,
1. Those are fine, in our guides section we even give out free ones that our users can download and promote!

2. So we have link lockers (say you have a link to a popular video), content lockers (the good ole stop you in your tracks before moving on), and product locker (works like a regular checkout where the user can preview images/info and get detailed explanation of how to get your content). You might want to try all 3 of them and split test your traffic to see what works the best!

3. Honestly, it really depends on your traffic, if they are interested in your content, sure its great. If they are not then no way it will work! Think of it like this... is the content something you'd do a survey or watch a video for to get to the download?

If you need any more info/help just send us a support ticket on adwork! We are always there to help!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Expired Domain Question martek 1 67 2017-10-19, 11:54 PM
Last Post: krmr
  Question about Adworkmedia COBNET 1 117 2017-10-19, 09:46 PM
Last Post: ougasoft
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 4 200 2017-10-18, 05:51 PM
Last Post: 5light
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 172 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 126 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top