Adworkmedia Scammed off $1.7K
2017-05-25, 12:59 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-25, 01:00 PM by omshiva.)
Hello all,

I am so frustrated that I had to post a thread on this.
They won't even reply to my support tickets!
I hope I get a prompt response from their side.
This is a SHAME!

[Image: btlgWG3.png][Image: DriHKvU.png][Image: ac09Wel.png][Image: mgN1Xfj.png][Image: dilMYal.png]
[Image: 507fOO1.png]
[Image: hrVTsVN.png]
[Image: yJgf0Ds.png]
[Image: XhmXhqz.png]
[Image: ZKuvzZl.png]
[Image: ZZEttDX.png]
[Image: uq3P7Z4.png]
[Image: a0UV8J2.png]
[Image: GyJ5ut4.png]
[Image: YQsIc3l.png]
[Image: LOji7r4.png]
[Image: lWoDUKa.png]

This is not EXPECTED from an old network like this!

What I've posted are screenshots of my Inbox at AWM and they wont even reply now!
2017-05-25, 01:15 PM,
In the tickets, you act like a 11 year old boy with prepubescent hormones.

The one thing I learned in my life is that you don't go asking for help by calling the support representatives 'scammers' or some other insulting names that you've directly used in your tickets. Noone would be willing to help you out if you say stuff like ''happy ripping my 1800$, you lost a hq pub man". Rather than that you should have complied with them and helped them so they could help you out.
Latest Thanks - View all

chk95(2017-06-12 06:30 PM) daemonX(2017-05-30 11:12 AM) DEADZ(2017-05-25 01:21 PM) 
2017-05-25, 01:23 PM,
Nebojsha1337 Yeah you are right, I didn't choose the very BEST words to address the issue, but hey I'd be a Lawyer if I was good at that.

Anyways, I'll wait for a reply from their side, I hope this gets sorted out soon.
2017-05-25, 02:57 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-25, 03:05 PM by ℛᴏʏᴀʟ ɢs.)
(2017-05-25, 01:15 PM)Nebojsha1337 Wrote: In the tickets, you act like a 11 year old boy with prepubescent hormones.

My thoughts exactly. Also, the thread title is clearly nonsense as you can't be scammed in a pending support ticket.

On the other hand, the traffic issue was evidently addressed; "I looked at the lead file and I see why it was flagged - there are a ton of IP blocks which is usually a red flag for fraud. However, these were all AT&T mobile phones so you are correct, the users were legit."

The only issue which appears to have arisen following that is the advertiser asking for creatives because of supposed 'issues' relating to social pubs (in general), and by what I can see, I assume there is no direct evidence or any reason to question OP specifically about it - that is unless they are masquerading their desire to inspect your sources some more.

Deducing by skimming through AWM's T&S and compliance policy really quickly, they have no legal basis on denying paying out your earnings, unless you gave them a creative which implicated yourself in being in violation of their T&S and/or policies, etc. Nothing appears to be indicative of requiring you to give them your creatives.

Also, your ticket responses are juvenile at best. Perhaps you should grow up a little.

Edit: if their last reply to your ticket was April 25th, that is extremely unreasonable.
Latest Thanks - View all

daemonX(2017-05-30 11:13 AM) DEADZ(2017-05-25 09:13 PM) omshiva(2017-05-25 03:53 PM) 
2017-05-25, 03:03 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-25, 03:04 PM by Pikachoo.)
They stopped converting for me in 2015 so I left. What you're doing is a little bit shady like it or not. So, stick with networks that are willing to work with such traffic even if they're paying less.

Also, open a thread on Forum discussions are not allowed here. and everywhere else where you can. Shame them! Let them loose traffic and suffer.
Latest Thanks - View all

daemonX(2017-05-30 11:13 AM) 
2017-05-25, 03:11 PM,
They told me the same for my last month's earnings of 1K. I've used FR Pins and he said that most of the leads were fraudulent, therefore I won't receive anything.
2017-05-25, 03:14 PM,
(2017-05-25, 03:11 PM)toofast Wrote: They told me the same for my last month's earnings of 1K. I've used FR Pins and he said that most of the leads were fraudulent, therefore I won't receive anything.

If you're using blackhat niches with FR pins, don't be surprised. Most networks, if not all, stopped allowing that a long time ago.
2017-05-25, 03:51 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-25, 03:54 PM by omshiva.)
(2017-05-25, 02:57 PM)ℛᴏʏᴀʟ ɢs Wrote:
(2017-05-25, 01:15 PM)Nebojsha1337 Wrote: In the tickets, you act like a 11 year old boy with prepubescent hormones.

My thoughts exactly. Also, the thread title is clearly nonsense as you can't be scammed in a pending support ticket.

On the other hand, the traffic issue was evidently addressed; "I looked at the lead file and I see why it was flagged - there are a ton of IP blocks which is usually a red flag for fraud. However, these were all AT&T mobile phones so you are correct, the users were legit."

The only issue which appears to have arisen following that is the advertiser asking for creatives because of supposed 'issues' relating to social pubs (in general), and by what I can see, I assume there is no direct evidence or any reason to question OP specifically about it - that is unless they are masquerading their desire to inspect your sources some more.

Deducing by skimming through AWM's T&S and compliance policy really quickly, they have no legal basis on denying paying out your earnings, unless you gave them a creative which implicated yourself in being in violation of their T&S and/or policies, etc. Nothing appears to be indicative of requiring you to give them your creatives.

Also, your ticket responses are juvenile at best. Perhaps you should grow up a little.

Edit: if their last reply to your ticket was April 25th, that is extremely unreasonable.

Don't have time to beat all of your arguments, but if I am in my SANE state of mind I'd never share my Creative with anyone. Period.
Hell they even wanted me to share my ad copy... are you kidding me?

(2017-05-25, 03:03 PM)Pikachoo Wrote: They stopped converting for me in 2015 so I left. What you're doing is a little bit shady like it or not. So, stick with networks that are willing to work with such traffic even if they're paying less.

Also, open a thread on Forum discussions are not allowed here. and everywhere else where you can. Shame them! Let them loose traffic and suffer.

Pikachu you mind PM'ing me with some of those networks, maybe we could share some experience! Smile
2017-05-25, 04:18 PM,
(2017-05-25, 03:51 PM)omshiva Wrote: Pikachu you mind PM'ing me with some of those networks, maybe we could share some experience! Smile
Pmed you :)

[Image: hawk-5.png]
2017-05-25, 06:29 PM,
We need to read Adworkmedia side of story.
Op, what kind of offers did you promote on Adworkmedia? FR pins?
I guess advertiser want to know whether you use false incentive a.k.a BH (if those offers that you promote are incentive ones) as that is not allowed in promoting FR pins as we all knows that.

I guess, still there is room to sort this out and that you will be paid eventually.. GL Cool

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about Adworkmedia COBNET 1 89 Yesterday, 09:46 PM
Last Post: ougasoft
  AdWorkMedia postback help ende124 0 90 2017-09-26, 01:40 PM
Last Post: ende124
  Can you customize offers on Content Locker with AdWorkMedia? ThisGuyOverHere 1 90 2017-09-22, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Preview an offer with an proxy? - Adworkmedia Fibonacci 7 279 2017-08-06, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Fibonacci
  Product Locker problem - adworkmedia verton 1 153 2017-08-01, 10:50 AM
Last Post: dontme

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top