CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Adworkmedia Incentive PIN Submits
2019-08-28, 05:23 PM,
Hello,
I am a new member and its my first time writing here in this forum , first of all i would like to thank you all for the effort you're putting in this community so much info to help newbies like me Smile
secondly i would like to ask about the adwork Incentive PIN Submits do they always charge the user when he or she puts the phone number and confirm the pin code ?
how to know whether is the offer charging the client or not without asking the AM?

PS: Other offers like email submit they only show the first page in preview , is there a way to know exactly how many pages and questions does the user need to fill ? it would realy help to know this info when chosing the offer.

thank you for your help Grin