AdworkMedia Mobile Application
2014-05-08, 11:51 PM,
Hey there,

I've created an android application for AdworkMedia and I have been using it for a while , but I think It would be awesome to share it with other publishers as this is my first post :) . I think as AdworkMedia publishers we continuously check our accounts' stats & performance , but we are not always on computer or laptop ! We instead check it through our Smartphones or Tablets, but It takes more time & effort to get into their website if you are not using computer . This is why I created the application ; to make the process easier and takes less time , so now instead of going to their website and entering my email/password and then clicking login I just open the app with one touch ! The application is based on their website but it will make the process much easier for you .

The summarized features are :

#Simple & easy interface but gives everything you want to check

#Lets you monitor & check your account's stats easily from your smartphone to tablet with one touch

#Supports devices from android 2.2+ (%95 of devices) either smartphones or tablets

#Low memory consumption

#Supports auto refresh , so when you close the application and open it again you it will fetch the latest stats

#Supports auto save password , so you don't need to enter your email/password each time you want to login
Pictures

You can view pictures from the Play's store listing : play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alphacode.adworkmediamobile

Downloading the application

You can download the application by searching Play store for "AdworkMedia Mobile" and please note that you might see two results with different names but my application is the one called "AdworkMedia Mobile" or you can instead download it of the listing link : play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alphacode.adworkmediamobile

*PS : For any suggestion / feedback / bug report please PM me or send me an Email
2014-05-08, 11:58 PM,
Why you created the same app that AdWork Media already has in the Play Store?
It's totally the same..
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...pp.android
2014-05-09, 12:01 AM,
(2014-05-08, 11:58 PM)komplexed Wrote: Why you created the same app that AdWork Media already has in the Play Store?
It's totally the same..
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adworkmedia.mobile.app.android

Hi,
I've mentioned that there are 2 applications , and here's the difference :

1)My application works on android 2.2 or higher while the other one works on 4.0 or higher

2)I've tried the other application for a while and it doesn't support auto refresh , so if you logged on and saw your stats then you opened the application again it will either show nothing "bug" or it will show the old stats so you have to close the application from task manager each time you want to reuse it .

At the end it's your choice ..
2014-05-09, 01:40 AM,
Oh in that case AWM needs to fix the bug in the app :)
2014-05-09, 11:14 AM,
Yeah I think so :) but until they do that "if they did" there's another working alternative which is mine
2014-05-09, 11:42 AM,
I hope so it be a best one :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Best Site for Finding Mobile Niches DrKent 31 2,874 2017-10-19, 02:12 PM
Last Post: devloperlm
  Free Lords Mobile Hack Generator Landing Page MrShareCare 1 163 2017-10-10, 10:34 AM
Last Post: zenious
  [TUT] Facebook Mobile Verification Trick/Bypass [VIDEO ADDED] ιηvιηcιвℓε 82 11,663 2017-10-02, 09:51 PM
Last Post: reshamanair
  Madden NFL Mobile Hack Generator Landing Page MrLions 4 334 2017-09-26, 11:11 AM
Last Post: MrLions
  NBA LIVE Mobile Basketball Resources Generator Landing Page iBrobot 6 245 2017-09-09, 08:35 PM
Last Post: MrDzo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top