Adwords Premade Account
2018-07-26, 04:41 AM,
Looking for someone who can either supply me with (...) premade accounts that are running a WH ad already.

Discord me jordan#0001
Share This Thread :

2018-07-26, 05:40 AM,
I edited your title and post to comply with the CPAElites rules.

Thread approved.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-07-26, 04:33 PM,
I know for a fact that there is plenty of skype groups making these scam accounts and selling them for a cheap.
But be careful, when trying to scam you're dealing with scammers. Easily get scammed your self. I can ask a friend of mine if he can invite you to one of the groups if interested.
2018-08-03, 11:46 AM,
(2018-07-26, 04:33 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: I know for a fact that there is plenty of skype groups making these scam accounts and selling them for a cheap.
But be careful, when trying to scam you're dealing with scammers. Easily get scammed your self. I can ask a friend of mine if he can invite you to one of the groups if interested.

I would appreciate it if you could link me with your buddy
2018-08-12, 06:37 PM,
(2018-08-03, 11:46 AM)Jordan Wrote:
(2018-07-26, 04:33 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: I know for a fact that there is plenty of skype groups making these scam accounts and selling them for a cheap.

I would appreciate it if you could link me with your buddy

My friend prefer not being related to any of these scam groups. However, (...) is what you are looking for.
He mentioned they had a forum, but you would probably prefer being in the skype groups. But I cannot stress it enough, when you're dealing with a scamming method, there are high chances that scammers will try to scam you aswell.

Moderator edit: Forum advertising removed (against the CPAElites rules).
2018-08-12, 06:59 PM,
(2018-08-12, 06:37 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: My friend prefer not being related to any of these scam groups. However, (...) is what you are looking for.
He mentioned they had a forum, but you would probably prefer being in the skype groups. But I cannot stress it enough, when you're dealing with a scamming method, there are high chances that scammers will try to scam you aswell.

I had to remove the name of the forum you tried to promote. The promotion of forums is against the CPAElites rules.

Also the user you mentioned has been banned at CPAElites for life by HawkEye.

I won't issue a warning here or set you to moderation, since you are an "old" and trusted member. But please don't continue with the above. :-)

2018-08-12, 07:33 PM,
Farm your own account , most adwords account seller create an account ,they run a campaign for 3 days and they sell that as an HQ adwords account . Most of the time you are ban directly
2018-08-12, 08:04 PM,
(2018-08-12, 07:33 PM)euforio Wrote: most adwords account seller create an account ,they run a campaign for 3 days and they sell that as an HQ adwords account . Most of the time you are ban directly

There are always LQ and HQ services and products.

If you don't invest into whitelisted unique IP addresses, HQ email addresses, unique second-level-domains with regular top-level-domains (e. g. ".com"), and tools that don't leave footprints, you won't have a chance in the long run.

"You get what you paid for" :-)

2018-08-13, 07:28 AM,
(2018-08-12, 06:59 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-08-12, 06:37 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: My friend prefer not being related to any of these scam groups. However, (...) is what you are looking for.

I had to remove the name of the forum you tried to promote. The promotion of forums is against the CPAElites rules.

Also the user you mentioned has been banned at CPAElites for life by HawkEye.

I won't issue a warning here or set you to moderation, since you are an "old" and trusted member. But please don't continue with the above. :-)

Arh yea. My bad.
Just got home after a week long festival, so my thoughts where probably a bit blurry. Not sure why I promoted another forum, my bad!
Thanks for the headsup instead of warnings etc. :)
2018-08-13, 08:00 AM,
(2018-08-13, 07:28 AM)ArtoAllan Wrote: Just got home after a week long festival, so my thoughts where probably a bit blurry.

Haha... :-)

Quote:Thanks for the headsup instead of warnings etc. :)

No worries!