Advice from SEO experts
2015-03-18, 09:19 AM,
Hey guys, I just purchased a domain+host.
I'm planning to focus on one niche only = wordpress based website.

There would be one article only, about that specific niche. I will not be doing games niche because its oversatured and I want to try something new.

I've got few questions, if there's some SEO experts here, I'd like to hear from you guys. :)

1. How long should be my article?
2. Should I focus myself on Yoast WP Plugin for onpage SEO, or is it better if I hire a freelancer to write me a specific article based on my keywords?
3. How much keywords do I need to have spread throughout the article? (main keyword + LSI keywords)
4. Am I still good even though my domain does not have the main keyword included in it?
5. How long should I wait before I do offpage SEO on the site?
6. If you can suggest me a good high-quality SEO service, which one would it be? (PM would be great)
7. I am able to send social signals myself. What amount of social signals are we talking about and how often should I do this?

Please help. I'm stuck at low earnings, struggling with Facebook and Youtube but barely making anything. My aim is not $1337 per day, but rather a steady income for as low as $20-$30 a day (I'm not greedy).

Thank you for your replies, in advance.

Let's skip hugs and kisses (no homo :p).
2015-03-18, 02:03 PM,
(2015-03-18, 09:19 AM)Goran Wrote: 1. How long should be my article?
2. Should I focus myself on Yoast WP Plugin for onpage SEO, or is it better if I hire a freelancer to write me a specific article based on my keywords?
3. How much keywords do I need to have spread throughout the article? (main keyword + LSI keywords)
4. Am I still good even though my domain does not have the main keyword included in it?
5. How long should I wait before I do offpage SEO on the site?
6. If you can suggest me a good high-quality SEO service, which one would it be? (PM would be great)
7. I am able to send social signals myself. What amount of social signals are we talking about and how often should I do this?

1. 500+ words ideally.

2. Dude just get your kw few times in article and you are done, onpage SEO is stupidly simple. Besides that include it in title, H1, URL, H2, done. You don't need of course to put the exact keyword, you can use main kw in title, then longtail in H1, related kw in URL etc.

3. Have main 1-2% max, that's 5-10 times per 500 words, even 1% is completely fine, just incorporate what I wrote above. This is not a rocket science and there is no exactly the best answer because it doesn't matter if is 6 or 8 or 10.

4. Of course.

5. Start right away.

6. You won't find it. Simply because all SEO services come in these categories:
1) Random generic link packages - these consist of stuff you can do on your own manually or with GSA and have very little power and are used mainly to diversify your anchor text. They include a mix of article directories, bookmarks, web 2.0' and stuff like that with some random tier 2/tier 3. These are sold the most because they are all done with GSA and other tools practically for free and you can see on B H W some threads selling these for $80-200 which is retarded and I don't know who is dumb enough to buy it because you can do it yourself in an hour or buy on fiverr for $5.
2) PBN blog posts - In 99.99% are total junk, they are mostly using crap domains spammed to death and these are public blog networks, they go offline regularly and get de-indexed. They post spun articles with your link, then your link/article rolls off to inner page and you lose all link juice in a few days. Stupid investment because you'll be paying $40-100 for 10 backlinks which go off homepage in a week at most.
These are 99% of SEO services, as you can see they are terrible lol

Plus, pls don't expect to spend like $50 and rank your website, you can't buy some random stuff for pennies and expect to rank you, doesn't work like that. SEO requires a budget and knowledge on what to do and time of course.

7. Every few days, random amount, there is no rule of thumb. Random - 20 retweets, 10 FB shares etc then in few days 30 retweets, 20 repins, 20 FB likes etc
Latest Thanks - View all

138271(2015-04-15 10:42 PM) iwdnplay1337(2015-03-18 06:28 PM) 

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2015-03-18, 06:30 PM,
Thats the answers I've been trying to get. Thank you!
2015-03-18, 09:44 PM,
Just use exact kw once in article and make sure you use LSI kwds.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 95 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 104 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  List Of Most Popular Websites + SEO Bonus Watt 27 847 2017-10-01, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Watt
  [question] RankCipher Seo Tool ShadowFight 10 677 2017-09-24, 07:54 PM
Last Post: ShadowFight
  Promote a professional seo software heopas 3 89 2017-09-17, 12:27 AM
Last Post: timilak65