[Advice] VIP Legends or Ranking YT videos ebook from premium seller?
2014-01-25, 05:55 AM,
Moderators: I have a feeling that this thread may be considered inappropriate and if that is so, please delete it. I just made it to get some advice.

I am trying to start my online money making with YT + CPA. So far I am using the unlisted method. I am really interested in learning to rank YT videos that stay ranked for long.

At the moment, I can only afford to purchase either VIP Legends subscription or "Rank YouTube Videos On Page 1 Fast And Easy! Google Ranking, French Niches,And More!" ebook from a premium seller here.

I am just looking for unbiased advice on which one to go for? Does the Legends section have enough instructions/strategies/tips/methods to rank YT videos that I will successfully learn to rank them?

For the time being, my goal is to learn ranking YT videos (in a way that they stay ranked) and make money with YT and CPA.

(Again, if moderators find this thread to be inappropriate, please delete it)
2014-01-25, 06:04 AM,
My personal opinion about this: YouTube is good for fast money, but never good for stable money. Your video is always vulnerable to reports and getting down, and all your hard work is gone within an hour, so unless you want to work a LOT, which I'm sure most of people think they can do, but later on they realize it's not that easy, try to make some quick bucks from YouTube and quickly invest into something else which can bring you more stable income.
2014-01-25, 06:17 AM,
(2014-01-25, 06:04 AM)-qwerty- Wrote: My personal opinion about this: YouTube is good for fast money, but never good for stable money. Your video is always vulnerable to reports and getting down, and all your hard work is gone within an hour, so unless you want to work a LOT, which I'm sure most of people think they can do, but later on they realize it's not that easy, try to make some quick bucks from YouTube and quickly invest into something else which can bring you more stable income.

That is EXACTLY my plan. Once I "start" making money, I will start investing in other stuff. I know it is wise not to keep all your eggs in one basket. :)

But you did not answer my question for which I created this thread.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying HR views, does it still rank videos? f1rew1re 5 275 2017-12-16, 12:55 AM
Last Post: CheersFile
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing YT Publisher 15 515 2017-12-15, 10:36 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 127 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  [YT] How to Properly Warm up AGED Account? Bayani 6 421 2017-11-24, 01:12 AM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  need some advice ? LKSKILLER 5 228 2017-11-17, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top