Advance Facebook Ads Scaling (Dropshipping)
2019-03-11, 09:37 AM,
What I have get for you a well researched thing. One of our client CPA was above $25 and their ROAS was under 2x ? they were hardly breaking even ?

We did a full audit and analyzed that the audience they were using was not the right audience and people were adding to cart and not purchasing.

After in-depth research of the product and their offer, we decided to focus on tidying up their audience, lowering their CPA, and increasing their ROAS ✊?

What did we do? ?

?? Instead of going for add to carts/purchases, we went back a step and started optimizing for viewed content.

??We created single product video ads and multiple adsets to target different audiences.

??Ran some retargeting based on video views for % watched.

?? LAL of video views to target for the single product video ads

?? Used DPA (Dynamic Product Ads) carousel to target website visitors (segmented to 30, 60, 90, and 180 days).

What we achieved ?

We started to see the CPA drop and increase in ROAS

Did we stop here? ??‍♂️

Of course... not ?

We started using CBO (Campaign Budget Optimization) on two of the campaigns where we were targeting the LAL of video views and an interest-based audience.

What happened then? ?

We started producing 10x+ ROAS and the client instantly married us (the agency we white labeled for and us) with a 12 month agreement ❤️

Who wouldn’t, right?

Some Key Takeaways: ?
1. Each adset audience size should be above 1 million
2. Expand the interest when you’re scaling
3. CBO is ideal for the adsets that have at least 100 conversions
4. Segment out sets of video views by % in your MOF Campaign (25%, 50%, 90%) and then retarget based on that

I hope that brought some value to you. If you have a question/need help feel free to drop a comment below ?

What we learned here with our white label ecommerce client may or may not work for your eCom store. Every store is different, not every single strategy you read/hear about will necessarily work exactly like this for your store. Use it as a guideline, not a blueprint ?
Share This Thread :

2019-03-11, 09:56 AM,
(2019-03-11, 09:37 AM)salmanrocks Wrote: One of our client CPA was above $25 and their ROAS was under 2x ? they were hardly breaking even ?

We did a full audit and analyzed that the audience they were using was not the right audience and people were adding to cart and not purchasing.

(...)

What did we do?

This is not going to be a hidden advertising (service promotion) or network listing thread, right?

Please check my latest thread: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapchat-Q-A

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-03-12, 09:13 AM,
(2019-03-11, 09:56 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2019-03-11, 09:37 AM)salmanrocks Wrote: One of our client CPA was above $25 and their ROAS was under 2x ? they were hardly breaking even ?

(...)

What did we do?

This is not going to be a hidden advertising (service promotion) or network listing thread, right?

If this is against the rules. I am going to delete that. No worries. By the way. I was just sharing my experience nothing else.
2019-03-12, 09:41 AM,
(2019-03-12, 09:13 AM)salmanrocks Wrote:
(2019-03-11, 09:56 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:

(...)

What did we do?

If this is against the rules. I am going to delete that. No worries. By the way. I was just sharing my experience nothing else.

Thread closed.

Please check my latest thread: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapchat-Q-A

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)