Adult dating journey. Road to 3k$/month
2018-11-21, 11:18 PM,
Hello everybody!
Let me introduce myself. Im 21 years old from 3rd world country. And making money from Adult Dating traffic.
I started to work from March 2018.
I drive all my traffic to my whatsapp numbers which i have a lot. I have a lot of experience working with whatsapp + dating.
Below is my income from affiliate networks.
1) LosPollos - 1418$
2) Imonetizeit - 5360$
3) ProfitSocial - 1287$
4) Trafee - 688$
https ://imgur.com/a/wAWsOtH
Total - 8753$
I have some simple scripts that automate my some part of my actions.
I make around 1k$/month.
I know that this is not a big amout of money.
But in my country it's quite a lot. A lots of ppl in my country do very hard work and gets dogs salary - 200$ And I appreciate it.

Traffic sources:
1)Adult, Dating app's/sites.
2) Social medias.

here is my earnings of incoming 1000 chats in W/app by countries:
Spain - 100$-250$
Germany - 130-300$
Italy - 80$-200$
UK - 170-350$
France - 150-350$
Austria - 200-400$
Finland - 250-500$
Sweden - 250-500$
Switzerland - 200-400$
Netherlands - 150-300$

My plans: Find some new traffic sources, then write some simple scripts.
Also wanna try facebook to work with
I plan to master zenoposter/BAS on YouTube videos, then buy it and use it to automate my actions.

My goals:
Make 50$ 5 days in a row !
Make 70$ 5 days in a row !
Make 100$ 5 days in a row !
Make 150$ 3 days in a row !
Make 200$ in one day!

In this topic I will write my ideas, plans and thoughts regarding my work.

Tomorrow i plan to test some dating app.

If u have some questions - feel free to ask :)
But I can’t tell you about my traffic sources, sorry ;)

Today's Earnings - 20$ (work about 3-4 hours)
Latest Thanks - View all

coollinux(2018-12-14 10:05 AM) mark3k(2018-12-08 03:50 PM) EagleEyes(2018-11-22 01:31 AM) 
Share This Thread :

2018-11-22, 05:10 AM,
you write simple scripts.... that do what ?
2018-11-22, 12:03 PM,
(2018-11-22, 05:10 AM)xxxbuster123 Wrote: you write simple scripts.... that do what ?

that automate my some part of my actions in browser/emulator
2018-11-22, 12:19 PM,
(2018-11-21, 11:18 PM)Ixmike88 Wrote: Also wanna try facebook to work with
I plan to master zenoposter/BAS on YouTube videos, then buy it and use it to automate my actions.

I wouldn't use ZennoPoster, Ubot Studio, BAS or other cheap tools to automate YouTube. Especially not YouTube.

They will detect your activities, since all tools above leave huge footprints.

If you worry about my knowledge/experience/skills, please check my profile: https://www.cpaelites.com/User-CharlieHarper :-)

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-11-22, 07:09 PM,
Hello, good trip, how do you make money by taking them to whatsapp? a greeting
2018-11-22, 08:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-11-22, 08:56 PM by Ixmike88.)
(2018-11-22, 12:19 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:

I wouldn't use ZennoPoster, Ubot Studio, BAS or other cheap tools to automate YouTube. Especially not YouTube.

If you worry about my knowledge/experience/skills, please check my profile: https://www.cpaelites.com/User-CharlieHarper :-)
Hello, thanks for feedback. I mean Learn on video tutorials Bas/Zennoposter

(2018-11-22, 07:09 PM)piga Wrote: Hello, good trip, how do you make money by taking them to whatsapp? a greeting
My script is replying them some messages then send them reff link.
When they register i get $

(2018-11-22, 12:19 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:

wow man, great bio. can you pm me please.
2018-11-23, 09:36 AM,
Hey man, nice earnings! Keep it up!

I have some questions for you, tho.

1) Have you tested Adverten? I'm working with them and many people says that they are better than los pollos and Imonetizeit

2) Does your networks allows incentive? I know they are also PPL but incentive it's not allowed. Asking you this because of 3)

3) So, you are redirecting all of your traffic on whatsapp. How are you monetizing there? I mean it's CHAT traffic (which is also forbidden on many networks or at least just few adult offers allows chat traffic) and it's kinda incentive aswell, right? I mean you're auto responding with your bot some message + your link. Then I guess you can actually go manual for some chats and I bet those conversions are kinda incentive (even if you don't offer then something, you are kinda forcing them to do your offer).

4) Do you have a cloacker or something to mask that your conversions are coming from whatsapp? Or how do you actually monetize the whatsapp traffic as I said, I've speaked with Adverten + CrakRevenue and they don't allow chat traffic, nor incentive. Just Crakrevenue have few offers which allows chat traffic.

5) How many whatsapp numbers do you use? I heard you can get pretty fast banned or blocked on whatsapp if you chat very fast and with so many people + the same message. Do you use spintax or you delay your messages 1-2 minutes?

Thanks and good luck!
2018-11-23, 12:12 PM,
(2018-11-23, 09:36 AM)GrrForce Wrote: Hey man, nice earnings! Keep it up!

1) Have you tested Adverten? I'm working with them and many people says that they are better than los pollos and Imonetizeit

2) Does your networks allows incentive? I know they are also PPL but incentive it's not allowed. Asking you this because of 3)

3) So, you are redirecting all of your traffic on whatsapp. How are you monetizing there? I mean it's CHAT traffic (which is also forbidden on many networks or at least just few adult offers allows chat traffic) and it's kinda incentive aswell, right? I mean you're auto responding with your bot some message + your link. Then I guess you can actually go manual for some chats and I bet those conversions are kinda incentive (even if you don't offer then something, you are kinda forcing them to do your offer).

4) Do you have a cloacker or something to mask that your conversions are coming from whatsapp? Or how do you actually monetize the whatsapp traffic as I said, I've speaked with Adverten + CrakRevenue and they don't allow chat traffic, nor incentive. Just Crakrevenue have few offers which allows chat traffic.

5) How many whatsapp numbers do you use? I heard you can get pretty fast banned or blocked on whatsapp if you chat very fast and with so many people + the same message. Do you use spintax or you delay your messages 1-2 minutes?

Thanks and good luck!
Hey, thanks man!

1) Yes, I tested adverten, bot for my GEO - Imonetizeit and Lospollos is better.
2) No incentive traffic is not allowed.
3) Yeah, This may seem incentive. but its not. Advertisers have never complained about my traffic.
I dont use chat bots. I have my simple script that do 80% of work in Whatsapp
4) No i dont use any cloaker. And network managers knows that i driving traffic from whatsapp.
5) That's true man, Lately, Whatsapp become very strict, a lot of guys comlaining about whatsapp bans.
But i have super trusted accounts, and my method of working is minimizing risk of ban. I have around 100 whatsapp accounts. I use some spyntax, and delay about 10 minutes between messages.
2018-11-23, 03:36 PM,
(2018-11-23, 09:36 AM)GrrForce Wrote: Hey man, nice earnings! Keep it up!

Thanks and good luck!

Yo, cant reply u in pm
write me telegram pls @Iminmiamibeach
2018-11-23, 04:12 PM,
where you from bro? im just asking