Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here. offers are tiple brokered ??
2013-08-20, 07:56 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-20, 07:58 AM by niksc.)
Okay so at first i was amazed by the high payouts on Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here. i started working with them but
i ve hert that their offer are triple brokered and i want to know what that means, and accually some of my client told me that he completed a french offer with the mobile and i did not recieve any thing in Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here. other one told me he could nt complete the offer he did not get the sms, plus the conversation rate is much lower than sharecashShock
2013-08-20, 08:03 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-20, 08:04 AM by AffGenius.)
Triple brokered means that the offer has been passed down 3 layers.

Advertiser > Network 1 > Network 2 > Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here.

Hopefully I cleared that up for you. Usually when a network has high payouts and low conversion rates, it means they are scrubbing/Have offer problems? leads. It is the only way to offer high payouts, unless you're direct.
Latest Thanks - View all

niksc(2013-08-20 08:46 AM) 
2013-08-20, 08:06 AM,
Yeah adshift is pretty epic Ive been with them since the start very first launch they provide some pretty epic EPC/CR top notch network
2013-08-20, 08:36 AM,
(2013-08-20, 08:06 AM)cooldr1 Wrote: Yeah adshift is pretty epic Ive been with them since the start very first launch they provide some pretty epic EPC/CR top notch network
they do not allow fake content? like cracks and hacks.. right?
2013-08-20, 08:42 AM,
(2013-08-20, 08:03 AM)AffGenius Wrote: Triple brokered means that the offer has been passed down 3 layers.

Advertiser > Network 1 > Network 2 > Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here.

Hopefully I cleared that up for you. Usually when a network has high payouts and low conversion rates, it means they are scrubbing/Have offer problems? leads. It is the only way to offer high payouts, unless you're direct.
just a question for you should i use adworkmedia ?? i'm confused right now
2013-08-20, 09:23 AM,
(2013-08-20, 08:42 AM)niksc Wrote:
(2013-08-20, 08:03 AM)AffGenius Wrote: Triple brokered means that the offer has been passed down 3 layers.

Try both and see which one works better.

[Image: Z6bbLae.gif]

I LOVE CPAELITES!

2013-08-20, 11:14 AM,
(2013-08-20, 08:42 AM)niksc Wrote:

My only advice to you is to try and get as close to direct as possible. That means you should be aiming for "Network 1". If you have the volume, find out who the advertiser is and go direct.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 366 48,554 3 hours ago
Last Post: Endeavour
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 120 3 hours ago
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  Looking for affiliate network! gezhu 2 145 Yesterday, 08:33 PM
Last Post: gezhu
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 7 330 Yesterday, 04:57 AM
Last Post: maxvolrat
  Frustrated by CPA offers which change their contents EthanTaylor 12 422 2017-10-18, 02:54 AM
Last Post: SparkCube

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top