Adsense - few questions
2017-11-02, 09:02 PM,
Hello everyone,

I was thinking something recently, i wanted to create a stable income, never mind even if it's 1$ daily, i want it to be stable and legit. Then i thought about adsense, but i don't know almost anything about it, i googled a little bit then i decided to post this thread here. 
Currently, i don't have a lot of time, that's my main problem because of the college, but i have some money to invest. What i wanted to do is to pick a niche, create a website and optimize it, and push few articles there every week, and eventually buy some SEO services. Can someone tell me would something like that work or it's very difficult and i'm wasting time even thinking about it? Thanks a lot.

Regards!
2017-11-02, 10:56 PM,
You can work on tech niches or any other niches that you might have an interest or you would like to work. Since you want to do something long-term, So you should work on any high volume search niche only.
Latest Thanks - View all

Niki(2017-11-03 12:54 AM) 
2017-11-03, 12:56 AM,
(2017-11-02, 10:56 PM)YoBroGo Wrote: You can work on tech niches or any other niches that you might have an interest or you would like to work. Since you want to do something long-term, So you should work on any high volume search niche only.

Hey mate,

Thanks a lot for taking time to reply here. Great! So, it can definitely work out, right? I don't know why, but i'm not really optimistic when it comes to adsense, but it's awesome if i can generate long term stable income. It's really important for me for it to be whitehat and legit.
2017-11-03, 01:26 AM,
The AdSense part is easy, it's a widget in Blogger, haven't used it in WP, so can't say about that. You just set it up where you want the ads to appear then leave it alone. The ads come automatically. You want to make sure you stay compliant with G's TOS though - no thin content or copyrighted work, etc.

I know some people have made quite a bit of money with AdSense, though I did not have that experience. You might make more with CPA, ClickBank or Smartlinks. Just my thoughts.
Latest Thanks - View all

Niki(2017-11-03 01:49 AM) 
2017-11-03, 01:53 AM,
(2017-11-03, 01:26 AM)azgold Wrote: The AdSense part is easy, it's a widget in Blogger, haven't used it in WP, so can't say about that. You just set it up where you want the ads to appear then leave it alone. The ads come automatically. You want to make sure you stay compliant with G's TOS though - no thin content or copyrighted work, etc.

I know some people have made quite a bit of money with AdSense, though I did not have that experience. You might make more with CPA, ClickBank or Smartlinks. Just my thoughts.

Thank you for replying here mate. Actually, at this point for me way of monetization shouldn't be my main concern when i think about it, you are absolutely right. I won't even put any advertisements or offers on my website in the first year or so. I just want to build something stable and whitehat. Do you maybe have some niche ideas which could be good for me?
2017-11-03, 09:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-11-03, 09:13 AM by azgold.)
(2017-11-03, 01:53 AM)Niki Wrote:
(2017-11-03, 01:26 AM)azgold Wrote: The AdSense part is easy, it's a widget in Blogger, haven't used it in WP, so can't say about that. You just set it up where you want the ads to appear then leave it alone. The ads come automatically. You want to make sure you stay compliant with G's TOS though - no thin content or copyrighted work, etc.

Thank you for replying here mate. Actually, at this point for me way of monetization shouldn't be my main concern when i think about it, you are absolutely right. I won't even put any advertisements or offers on my website in the first year or so. I just want to build something stable and whitehat. Do you maybe have some niche ideas which could be good for me?

Building a long-term, stable business is a smart idea!

Re niches, is there something you're passionate about that others would be interested in?

I've read that the top niches are health, wealth and relationships. I'm sure there are probably a few more, too. Downside is that there is a lot of competition, so if you can drill down to a sub niche that has low(er) competition with a good number of monthly searches, you could have a winner.

Since you're planning a long-term strategy, you will want it to be something that you'll stay interested in if you're doing your own writing.

Try to solve a problem, provide valuable information, or entertain.
Latest Thanks - View all

Niki(2017-11-03 04:29 PM) 
2017-11-05, 01:45 PM,
You can work on affiliate websites, and also you can implement adsense code there too. It is a long time legit work.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Few questions about blogging visvaldeliss 2 115 2017-12-01, 10:24 PM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  anyone earning 100 a day on adsense? Fierce 12 804 2017-11-27, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Jackprince501
  Will I see better ad results if I switch from adsense Holyearnings 1 121 2017-09-16, 01:16 AM
Last Post: KarleneRMcLain
  Maxbounty questions Tsyed01 5 240 2017-08-20, 08:29 PM
Last Post: PBNmaster
  Some questions about landing pages and cpa mhiran 8 311 2017-08-09, 03:37 AM
Last Post: azgold

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top