Adsense Account
2014-10-25, 11:44 AM,
Hey guys, i have Adsense account and in the last year i made there some money from Youtube Adsense. In the last few weeks i noticed that maybe 60-70% of the videos i upload don't get adsense approval for earnings... My videos used to get approval for Adsense earnings automatically.

So now is my question. If i will open a new Gmail account and Adsense account with the same details of my current Gmail account (My name, phone, address, etc...) then i will get banned or what? is it even legal? what should i do?
2014-10-25, 11:53 AM,
You won't get approved only. One of my friends tried and after 1 month Adsense emailed them saying that there is already an account with similar details and they suspect it's yours. And stuff like that. :(

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-10-25, 12:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-25, 12:09 PM by alexparris.)
Dont Be Stupid! create acc under your parents name! if you realy want- dont think every video will get ads
make lot of video as possible! get partnership - improove your channel

Good luck!
2014-10-25, 12:48 PM,
(2014-10-25, 12:08 PM)alexparris Wrote: Dont Be Stupid! create acc under your parents name! if you realy want- dont think every video will get ads
make lot of video as possible! get partnership - improove your channel

Good luck!

I have no choice... my videos don't get approval, only few of them and i can't do anything about it
2014-10-27, 09:23 PM,
Someone please knows the answer...?
2014-10-27, 09:47 PM,
you can make an account with the same info
i have a friend who did it and his account has been ok for over a year now

NA
2014-10-27, 09:54 PM,
(2014-10-25, 11:44 AM)foxyoner Wrote: Hey guys, i have Adsense account and in the last year i made there some money from Youtube Adsense. In the last few weeks i noticed that maybe 60-70% of the videos i upload don't get adsense approval for earnings... My videos used to get approval for Adsense earnings automatically.

So now is my question. If i will open a new Gmail account and Adsense account with the same details of my current Gmail account (My name, phone, address, etc...) then i will get banned or what? is it even legal? what should i do?

Did Adsens give you the reason for not approving your videos.
If the reason is the videos, then another Adsense account won't give any good, although if the reason is your account, then the situation can get better.

Try getting another account by using your friends's or you family members's information.

Sincerely
Rational.

Need to translate something to French? CLICK HERE!

2014-10-27, 11:44 PM,
(2014-10-27, 09:47 PM)lancerimpact Wrote: you can make an account with the same info
i have a friend who did it and his account has been ok for over a year now

He used the same information on both accounts?

(2014-10-27, 09:54 PM)Rational Wrote:
(2014-10-25, 11:44 AM)foxyoner Wrote: Hey guys, i have Adsense account and in the last year i made there some money from Youtube Adsense. In the last few weeks i noticed that maybe 60-70% of the videos i upload don't get adsense approval for earnings... My videos used to get approval for Adsense earnings automatically.

Did Adsens give you the reason for not approving your videos.
If the reason is the videos, then another Adsense account won't give any good, although if the reason is your account, then the situation can get better.

Try getting another account by using your friends's or you family members's information.

The videos are the problem...
2014-10-28, 11:16 AM,
I'm having such a case, I re-registered successfully, but after the pin has not been paid?
2014-10-28, 02:18 PM,
Guys,
you are wrong here.
If you are from EU, do not create account on your parents, grandma, grandpa, brother or so on name...You will put them on risk, because in EU Google sends VIES declarations to your National Revenue Agency.
If you value your family members don't do it, especially if you are in Europa.
I tried to open second Adsense account with almost the same details like the first one and Google somehow detected it and notified me that I already have an account.
Now I am already banned from Adsense. If you have some friend or a girlfriend but with 0 income and no job at all, than you are do it on their name and share the profit.
Did you try to create a new channel? Do you have any notifications/warning from Youtube? I think they could ban you after 3 warnings, but sometimes they do it after only 1.
Latest Thanks - View all

foxyoner(2014-10-28 02:29 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why paxum closed my account everytime? mdsajib 2 65 7 hours ago
Last Post: mdsajib
  Create AdWords account by calling Google kderow 10 120 7 hours ago
Last Post: hallow8
  anyone earning 100 a day on adsense? Fierce 12 824 2017-11-27, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Jackprince501
  [YT] How to Properly Warm up AGED Account? Bayani 6 415 2017-11-24, 01:12 AM
Last Post: ChrisRoark