AdscendsMedia Adwall - NEED HELP
2014-12-22, 03:48 PM,
I've emailed my account manager but he seems to reply really slow. I need quick answers as I'm going to launch my website on 25th December 2014.
Thanks in advanced

My site: earnwithcaptainobvious.com

1) What happens if I don't have a unique user id for each member?

2) How do I use IP address to track their progress?

3) How do I let them redeem their coins?

4) What is your recommended number of coins per $1?

5) Should I create like a login/register area?

6) What do you think of my designed site? What do I lack? What do I need to improve?
2014-12-22, 07:12 PM,
wrong section. And check Journey section I remembered someone started offer wall site journey
2014-12-22, 09:20 PM,
(2014-12-22, 07:12 PM)hieu230592 Wrote: wrong section. And check Journey section I remembered someone started offer wall site journey

Hmm I can't seem to find it :(
2014-12-22, 09:52 PM,
i suggest to require a registration to easily track the points and activities by account...

[Image: o9uCC8U.png?1]
2014-12-23, 07:30 AM,
(2014-12-22, 09:52 PM)kingwilliam0 Wrote: i suggest to require a registration to easily track the points and activities by account...

Well yeah. I tried but I just can't figure it all out; Can't seem to find the right plugin
2014-12-23, 11:39 AM,
(2014-12-22, 03:48 PM)tacopotato Wrote: I've emailed my account manager but he seems to reply really slow. I need quick answers as I'm going to launch my website on 25th December 2014.
Thanks in advanced

6) What do you think of my designed site? What do I lack? What do I need to improve?

Hey man, I think some issues needs to be addressed.

1. Every member must have a unique user ID. You'll need a database to store data about members, offers etc in different relations. Each relation must have a unique identifier so that each respective row can be identified.

2. You can't track a users progress by their IP Address simply because some of your visitors may have dynamic IP's will others may have static IP's. It is easier to track progress using User ID.

3. You'll need to implement a system that will allow users to select various prizes.

4. This depends on your personal preference.

5. Yes.

I honestly think you site needs a lot of work. It's just a theme slapped on a wordpress installation. If you are serious about this website, you'll need to code from scratch.
2014-12-23, 02:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-12-23, 02:23 PM by tacopotato.)
(2014-12-23, 11:39 AM)Apex Wrote:
(2014-12-22, 03:48 PM)tacopotato Wrote: I've emailed my account manager but he seems to reply really slow. I need quick answers as I'm going to launch my website on 25th December 2014.
Thanks in advanced

Hey man, I think some issues needs to be addressed.

1. Every member must have a unique user ID. You'll need a database to store data about members, offers etc in different relations. Each relation must have a unique identifier so that each respective row can be identified.

2. You can't track a users progress by their IP Address simply because some of your visitors may have dynamic IP's will others may have static IP's. It is easier to track progress using User ID.

3. You'll need to implement a system that will allow users to select various prizes.

4. This depends on your personal preference.

5. Yes.

I honestly think you site needs a lot of work. It's just a theme slapped on a wordpress installation. If you are serious about this website, you'll need to code from scratch.

Sigh.. Looks like I need to get some programmer to help me and that'll cost me a BOMB. Looke like, a failed project :(

EDIT: You know what? I'm not going to give up now. I'm going to persevere and push through. I'm going to hire a coder and pay him with whatever balance I have in PayPal ($20+) If it costs more, I'll just pay him in the future. Thanks for your reply mate!
2014-12-23, 04:31 PM,
Update: Hiring HTML or PHP coders on TBN. If you're interested, please PM me
2014-12-27, 11:47 PM,
(2014-12-23, 04:31 PM)tacopotato Wrote: Update: Hiring HTML or PHP coders on TBN. If you're interested, please PM me

You can also consider an out-of-box GPT script, although I'm not familiar with good ones at the moment. A quick google search should turn something up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [AdscendsMedia] What are leads and etc? tacopotato 8 427 2014-12-17, 04:28 AM
Last Post: SportifBody
  Introducing AdWall. Adscend Media’s Innovative New Offerwall Technology AdscendFehz 2 425 2014-11-27, 11:49 PM
Last Post: AdscendFehz

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top