4 66.67%
I dislike this Network.
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adscend Media low payouts for offers? [Discussion]
2013-10-28, 03:04 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-28, 03:09 AM by AdConverter.)
My meaning about Adscned = low payouts!

Download Mediaplayer: 0.45$ vs Caplead: 0.52$
And this is the highest payout for download offers i found. Usually they have just 0.20$ per download (for countrys like germany!). And i will not talk about the PinSubmits. And actually the website functions are bad. It´s a pain to create a gateway with them. I was feeling that this is a Premium Network. But actually I lost the feeling. The good thing is that they have alot of Cool Download offers, you never seen befor.

Overall they take too much % from the offers. But i can understand it. They dont have that much members then other Networks, because they dont Accept every blackhat Noob.

What do you think about Adscendmedia, do you have good/bad experience with them?
2013-10-28, 03:09 AM,
Hi AdConverter,

I can't speak for either of the two companies but I can throw in my two cents. It's very important you don't look at a networks payouts -- networks do all kinds of weird math to get their payouts to be as high as possible. What you really need to look at is your TAKE HOME amount. How much are your EARNING. EPC can even be fudged or calculated a little bit differently, depending on how you want to do it, to make them seem higher than they actually are. One way is not counting duplicate clicks as part of the equation.

Always look at the MONEY in your account. That's the absolute #1 most important metric. A few cents here and there in variation is to be expected. When a CPA company tells you they get higher payouts than other guys - it actually MAY be true....but more often than not, it's just a marketing gimmick. The only way to know if a network is legitimate is to try them out. Split test between the two and see which company you prefer.

I hope this helps, good luck with your campaigns!
Latest Thanks - View all

staffer(2013-10-28 02:25 PM) Eion(2013-10-28 08:56 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 4 200 Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Med Fd
  Frustrated by CPA offers which change their contents EthanTaylor 12 406 Yesterday, 02:54 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 365 48,426 2017-10-17, 08:29 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  Traffic needed for cpa offers naulodesign 7 278 2017-10-06, 01:50 AM
Last Post: stephanie12
  The New CPA Credit Card Submit CPA Offers - France kderow 2 191 2017-10-05, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Aicec

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top