Adnow SCAM
2017-03-16, 10:34 PM,
Hello guys, so my story begins like that:

I've opened an website and somebody from here recommended me Adnow to use as CPC network. I signed up and they approved my website without any problems.

I worked one week promoting my website and when I requested the payout, I got my website removed from Dashboard and my actual balance of 60$ which I made from Ads.

Then I added a girl from their staff on Skype and I've talked to her a bit telling her I have already read many SCAM reviews on other forums about their network but I've decided to still try them.

I've told her that I have no fault that users double-clicked the ad and they also told me I have very big CTR ( 35% ) that's also not my fault...

I've told her to pay me the traffic that they think it's not frauded even if I never inteded frauding their system and my traffic was real ( not botted / bought traffic ) and it came from Facebook Groups.

I've also told her that , I can do that to everyone, go to their website and click their ads 20 times so they can be banned, what's my fault in this that they have very bad filters and can't delete/ban duplicated clicks?
2017-03-16, 11:15 PM,
Stick to the bigger, more reputable networks.
2017-03-16, 11:18 PM,
(2017-03-16, 11:15 PM)Paper Wrote: Stick to the bigger, more reputable networks.

I wanted to do that but since my website is new I had no chance to be accepted by Adsense so I tried this network..
2017-03-17, 05:27 PM,
(2017-03-16, 10:34 PM)Sedativ Wrote: Hello guys, so my story begins like that:

I've opened an website and somebody from here recommended me Adnow to use as CPC network. I signed up and they approved my website without any problems.

I worked one week promoting my website and when I requested the payout, I got my website removed from Dashboard and my actual balance of 60$ which I made from Ads.

Then I added a girl from their staff on Skype and I've talked to her a bit telling her I have already read many SCAM reviews on other forums about their network but I've decided to still try them.

I've told her that I have no fault that users double-clicked the ad and they also told me I have very big CTR ( 35% ) that's also not my fault...

I've told her to pay me the traffic that they think it's not frauded even if I never inteded frauding their system and my traffic was real ( not botted / bought traffic ) and it came from Facebook Groups.

I've also told her that , I can do that to everyone, go to their website and click their ads 20 times so they can be banned, what's my fault in this that they have very bad filters and can't delete/ban duplicated clicks?

Have never ever seen any scam reviews about this network on different forums

And it is very illogical that you say that you have read a lot of scam reviews, and still applied to them
2017-03-17, 09:34 PM,
Never heard of that network before.
2017-03-17, 10:26 PM,
1 why did u sign up to an unknown network?
2 35% ctr, lol instant bann
3 u lost 60$, advertisers who got traffic from ur site lost more
Latest Thanks - View all

Cathy_Adnow01(2017-03-22 10:41 PM) 
2017-03-19, 02:10 PM,
I have never heard of that network before, you should join a reputated network.
2017-03-19, 03:24 PM,
35% is not possible even in dreams.
You traffic is fake.
Latest Thanks - View all

Cathy_Adnow01(2017-03-22 10:42 PM) 

Honest Binary Options Reviews - http://trackrgadget.club/
2017-03-22, 11:05 PM,
I really wanted to reply, because this topic is a big fat lie.
Let me explain the situation:

Sedativ we gave you a chance and activated your website. We had no idea that your traffic will be "trash"

If the webmasters are fair to us, we are also fair to them. We have clients, advertisers, who pay us money for our traffic. I don't want to offend you but we respect our clients and partners too much, that's why we can't offer them trash traffic like yours".

Here are some printscreens regarding his webiste, which support my argument:

https://yadi.sk/i/VH5GdwEt3FtE3k
http://prntscr.com/en5ob1
2017-03-23, 02:29 AM,
As I've said several times, my traffic came from Facebook Groups, no way my trafic was fake.
Then let's say I have a intention to lie, why I would do that? If i knew I wanted to scam you I wouldn't have the guts to post that
Also why you never contacted me about my traffic or dezactivated my account from the beggining, no just when I requested the payment? Im not the first one that was banned after requesting payment on Adnow :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AZVouchers.com: SCAM OR NOT? kderow 5 1,056 2017-04-23, 03:54 AM
Last Post: neokiwal
  globalwide media a big scam ilyas1234 5 475 2017-02-18, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ilyas1234
  Are we bad people because we scam little children? Harrington 25 2,450 2016-10-23, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Anonymoose
  Are email submits a scam? AVICIIED 7 730 2016-06-07, 12:23 AM
Last Post: AVICIIED
  [ASK] Affiliate Ad-Kings Scam Or Not riezal58 1 566 2016-05-14, 01:57 PM
Last Post: HawkEye

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top