Adnooka good anymore? CPAGrip?
2013-12-18, 05:42 AM,
Well I looked on my adnooka accounts after a couple months and I'm still making $100 a day or so from my niches. I'm on weekly and ya w.e. I didn't know these niches would last this long but they are HQ and legit ones.

Is there any better CPA company out there?

The great thing about adnooka is that they didn't ask for my Tax info and SSN.

I'm still going to pay taxes and report them of course , but I don't trust these companies with that info. Anyways any other company like this? I heard 12gigmedia is a good one based in Russia.

Anyone have input on CPAGrip?
2013-12-18, 05:47 AM,
I used cpagrip myself and fine with me mate, you mean 12gatemedia?
2013-12-18, 05:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-18, 05:49 AM by Uberman.)
Every legit company have to ask you for TAX informations. Do yourself a pleasure and pay the Cost to be the Boss :D You will get busted sooner or later. You can solve this problem with creating a Online Swiss Bank Account, and Purchase a Swiss Post Box (on this way you will get a Adress from Swiss with which you can register on CPA Networks)

But i will not explain it more here, i think it´s not welcome to tell you guys how you can get TAX on the right way.
2013-12-18, 05:50 AM,
(2013-12-18, 05:47 AM)Uberman Wrote: Every legit company have to ask you for TAX informations. Do yourself a pleasure and pay the Cost to be the Boss :D You will get busted sooner or later. You can solve this problem with creating a Online Swiss Bank Account, and Purchase a Swiss Mailing Service (it´s like a Adress, so you will get a Swiss Adress and the people from the Company will collect your post and give it to you)

But i will not explain it more here, i think it´s not welcome to tell you guys how you can get TAX on the right way.

You realize even if they don't ask for tax info you still have to pay it regardless. Like adnooka still pays me without asking for my tax info. But, it is up to me to pay it or not. Which I will come April time. It's not like the company pays taxes for you. You are supposed to file them yourself.
2013-12-18, 05:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-18, 05:57 AM by Uberman.)
(2013-12-18, 05:50 AM)illuminati Wrote:
(2013-12-18, 05:47 AM)Uberman Wrote: Every legit company have to ask you for TAX informations. Do yourself a pleasure and pay the Cost to be the Boss :D You will get busted sooner or later. You can solve this problem with creating a Online Swiss Bank Account, and Purchase a Swiss Mailing Service (it´s like a Adress, so you will get a Swiss Adress and the people from the Company will collect your post and give it to you)

You realize even if they don't ask for tax info you still have to pay it regardless. Like adnooka still pays me without asking for my tax info. But, it is up to me to pay it or not. Which I will come April time. It's not like the company pays taxes for you. You are supposed to file them yourself.

A Legit Company have pads which they have to follow, they Need your Tax information because this is a rule. Specially when you are from US and work with a US Company.

Please think again because you want to fool me, the swiss stuff i talk about is that you can Hide your Real Information,Adress ect and USA will never know that you have Money. If you never pay TAX they will bust you Sooner or Later because they controll your Bank Account.

Dont be a pussy if you dont want to pay Tax then dont pay it on real way or simple go in Jail by trying to not pay on a noob way it´s your own desicion.

I repeat it again: Every single Network which is a Legal Company need your Tax information. It´s needed for the Accounting thats all.
2013-12-18, 05:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-18, 05:54 AM by illuminati.)
(2013-12-18, 05:52 AM)Uberman Wrote:

A Legit Company have pads which they have to follow, they Need your Tax information because this is a rule. Specially when you are from US and work with a US Company.

So should I submit it to adnooka or no need to? I'm fine if I just report my earnings to U.S government in April yes? Like all the income I made from adnooka. Adnooka is based in canada though. O_o
2013-12-18, 06:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-18, 06:01 AM by Uberman.)
(2013-12-18, 05:54 AM)illuminati Wrote:

So should I submit it to adnooka or no need to? I'm fine if I just report my earnings to U.S government in April yes? Like all the income I made from adnooka. Adnooka is based in canada though. O_o

Mhh, it´s depending on which form You have to cpmleted W8, W9 or whatever. I think you dont need a Tax Identification Number if this is a Canadian Company. Just your Adress ect.

I would just complete a Form if it´s needed for Payments or if they send you a Email that it´s a must to complete it.
2013-12-18, 06:33 AM,
(2013-12-18, 06:00 AM)Uberman Wrote:
(2013-12-18, 05:54 AM)illuminati Wrote:

Mhh, it´s depending on which form You have to cpmleted W8, W9 or whatever. I think you dont need a Tax Identification Number if this is a Canadian Company. Just your Adress ect.

I would just complete a Form if it´s needed for Payments or if they send you a Email that it´s a must to complete it.

They have been paying me for months and have not asked for the info. It's a W-9 but they haven't asked for it they just keep paying me. Yes they are based in canada. I'm just going to file my taxes come April to U.S government cause im a citizen and I should be fine. As long as someone files it , it should be good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking For CPA network have good product trial offers 5light 1 75 2017-12-03, 12:10 AM
Last Post: rinkidi
  Any known good Pay per Install? rinaldohack 6 274 2017-12-02, 12:25 AM
Last Post: hallow8
  CPAGrip video locker help ? truonganh12 1 406 2017-11-09, 07:38 AM
Last Post: bubasvaba
  How to track leads on CPAGrip immart247 6 1,424 2017-11-07, 10:06 AM
Last Post: redkronos357
  [CPAgrip] Offerwall Tool oskarkxyz 12 5,450 2017-10-28, 11:56 AM
Last Post: lisabarry

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB