Adnooka Admin FAKE Skype Account | Hilarious try to sc@m | Be careful
2014-05-06, 09:41 PM,
Hi CPAElites,
sorry if this is the wrong section but I don't know where to post this.

The title say a lot about this.
A fake account of MattE is sending request to everyone has his skype on IM forums ( I posted it only once lol ).

Here what he said to me, and my answers ( EvilEvilEvil )
This is the detail of the contact, you can see that this FAKE Account has a different name, if compared to the one that is on Adnooka Website.

Contact details : [Image: grLVQQu.png]

Be careful and always ask yourself: "Why he is the admin and he is asking me for PASSWORD?"
Latest Thanks - View all

Heraclitus(2014-05-07 07:45 PM) 
2014-05-06, 09:46 PM,
just promote his skype username around hack forums and some one will scam him or worse
2014-05-06, 11:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-05-06, 11:17 PM by Vampirion_LKM.)
You can already see by the way he is talking that he isn't an owner of a big network.
He can't even make normal english sentences which is imho required for someone owning networks like these.

An owner of a network would never need your password to delete your account lol!!

This guy hasn't thought about this method thoroughly. The group he is targetting are earners, possible high earners a.k.a guys who aren't falling for such scams easily.

Edit: Thanks for reporting this btw, didn't knew people actually did this. Could've expected it though!
2014-05-06, 11:47 PM,
(2014-05-06, 09:46 PM)Cansis Wrote: just promote his skype username around hack forums and some one will scam him or worse
I just hate wasting my time for people that don't deserve it. If he would be successful, we will see him in a Mc.Donald ;)
(2014-05-06, 09:56 PM)Josh Canoe Wrote: lol "announce police", sounds like some random uneducated fuck trying to get a few $$$ because he doesn't know how to earn them Wink
(2014-05-06, 11:16 PM)Vampirion Wrote: You can already see by the way he is talking that he isn't an owner of a big network.
He can't even make normal english sentences which is imho required for someone owning networks like these.

An owner of a network would never need your password to delete your account lol!!

This guy hasn't thought about this method thoroughly. The group he is targetting are earners, possible high earners a.k.a guys who aren't falling for such scams easily.

Edit: Thanks for reporting this btw, didn't knew people actually did this. Could've expected it though!
What he is doing is called SOCIAL ENGINEERING.
I have read more than something about it, and he is literally NOOB about this.
Grammar is the first thing, and after, "trust". First of asking my PassWord, he has to speak with me.

I'm in IM from a lot of time and I see really LOT of try like these, but this is the most hilarious.
Just hope that no one will be so stupid to fail :)
2014-05-06, 11:51 PM,
So this is the new method to make money? :D

Cool
2014-05-06, 11:52 PM,
(2014-05-06, 11:47 PM)klaatu97 Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 09:46 PM)Cansis Wrote: just promote his skype username around hack forums and some one will scam him or worse
I just hate wasting my time for people that don't deserve it. If he would be successful, we will see him in a Mc.Donald ;)
(2014-05-06, 09:56 PM)Josh Canoe Wrote: lol "announce police", sounds like some random uneducated fuck trying to get a few $$$ because he doesn't know how to earn them Wink
(2014-05-06, 11:16 PM)Vampirion Wrote: You can already see by the way he is talking that he isn't an owner of a big network.

What he is doing is called SOCIAL ENGINEERING.
I have read more than something about it, and he is literally NOOB about this.
Grammar is the first thing, and after, "trust". First of asking my PassWord, he has to speak with me.

I'm in IM from a lot of time and I see really LOT of try like these, but this is the most hilarious.
Just hope that no one will be so stupid to fail :)

Yeah social engineering. The art to make people do what you want without them noticing it.
You can't ask instantly for someone's password, and also his reason would not be good enough. I mean he is the owner of the site, why would he need YOUR password to delete your account.

There might be a few people out there who can actually SE you so watch out and ALWAYS check who you are talking to, even when you have spoke with them last week, check, check, check and never send your password to owners of such networks, why would they need your password anyways?
Latest Thanks - View all

klaatu97(2014-05-06 11:58 PM) 
2014-05-07, 04:50 AM,
"my swag will hide me" that killed me :DD
2014-05-07, 07:02 PM,
(2014-05-07, 04:50 AM)themann Wrote: "my swag will hide me" that killed me :DD
Trolling these idiots is the only thing we can do. He has searched on internet my username and now he knows my name, so he is writing to me that police is coming in my house HAHAHAHAHAHA
2014-05-07, 07:50 PM,
"my swag will hide me" made my day :D
2014-05-07, 09:47 PM,
I got the same message too.
I'm playing around with him now :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skype Down ? kueras 5 292 2017-06-20, 10:13 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Bank account in USA treyfas 5 466 2017-02-01, 12:05 AM
Last Post: treyfas
  advise needed for making paypal account? Erbil 7 1,456 2016-11-14, 11:36 AM
Last Post: johnspeed
  bullshit money fake "GURU" blogs NEVER TRUST THEM! imonambot 12 1,809 2016-10-28, 06:07 PM
Last Post: scenic101
  so many fake gurutard IM'ers online! Xaos 11 1,700 2016-10-24, 06:12 PM
Last Post: baymaxy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top