Adding instagram link advice.
2016-09-13, 08:43 AM,
Anybody need your advice. My account got instant ban after adding link on my account. My account was 1month old. And run on Followliker 9days without link. Then in 10th day I decided to put links on my bio. Using profile updater. After adding link I got instant ban. Any advice please?
2016-09-13, 08:52 AM,
If you previously used that link on one of your accounts that got banned before, using it again on a new 1 month old account isn't a good idea. Instagram can mass ban any domains, any patterns that they see so you have to be different. Use a new domain per each account, that's the best way to go, unless you want to risk getting all of your accounts that have that one link added in the bio mass banned.
2016-09-13, 09:36 AM,
(2016-09-13, 08:52 AM)Before5am Wrote: If you previously used that link on one of your accounts that got banned before, using it again on a new 1 month old account isn't a good idea. Instagram can mass ban any domains, any patterns that they see so you have to be different. Use a new domain per each account, that's the best way to go, unless you want to risk getting all of your accounts that have that one link added in the bio mass banned.

Thanks for the reply

I used blogger link. I create new blog website for every account. I didn't use same link used in accounts that are banned.
2016-09-13, 09:59 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-13, 10:03 AM by Killbane.)
I am using weebly atm.

Make a page which has content like this

welcome to my website

click below button to continue

button with link to your actual website.

Keep in mind weebly require phone verify now. Can do the same on blogger if you like.

Instagram and fb bots spam block on auto if they find to many redirects.

They are scanning till end domain before redirect. If finds something wrong they add it to blocked. So never redirect directly.
2016-09-13, 10:40 AM,
(2016-09-13, 09:59 AM)Killbane Wrote: I am using weebly atm.

Make a page which has content like this

welcome to my website

click below button to continue

button with link to your actual website.

Keep in mind weebly require phone verify now. Can do the same on blogger if you like.

Instagram and fb bots spam block on auto if they find to many redirects.

They are scanning till end domain before redirect. If finds something wrong they add it to blocked. So never redirect directly.

That's what I did. I create blogger post with image and content, then there's an image click here to generate or get then if clicked they will go to my landing page.. I don't use any free, giveaway, hack,cheat or any words that can cause to my account ban. I tried 1st account new blogger domain and link instant ban, 2nd account tried to create new link again instant ban. I use profile updater changing name, bio all work fine. But if I try to put a link I got banned. I don't know if the profile updater on instargram is the problem or my link
2016-09-13, 02:45 PM,
delete this accounts and ad another accounts...this are shit;)
2016-09-13, 03:25 PM,
Maybe cashflow is right in a way, however, I have no experience with adding Blogger or Weebly links in the bio. Maybe that could also cause a mass ban because those are free domains and depending on what you're advertising and linking out to, Instagram can ban your links and your account. I would try testing out with buying a .xyz domain for about eighty cents precisely and if you still get banned I would recommend trying to invest in dedicated proxies for your accounts if you haven't already because maybe that's the reason all of your accounts are getting banned.
Latest Thanks - View all

rnellenr(2016-09-13 10:46 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Instagram Undiscovered Competition Tricks And Traffic Method Aicec 22 1,800 6 hours ago
Last Post: Scythe
  How can I verify my Instagram users? TheGreatDane 5 154 2017-10-15, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Killbane
  Instagram Skype Group Valerie 52 6,757 2017-10-10, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Theviciated
  Instagram Phone Verification naathanz 31 6,027 2017-10-04, 01:12 AM
Last Post: aloutos
  NinjaGram 2.3.3 (cracked) [INSTAGRAM BOT] Zatorey 42 10,529 2017-09-29, 10:49 AM
Last Post: lulu1977

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top