Poll: Can IM take over your life for the better?
This poll is closed.
IM LIFE ALL DAY.
50.00%
7 50.00%
You should be able to watch TV and enjoy playing games for entertainment purposes.
50.00%
7 50.00%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Addicted to monetizing
2014-01-20, 06:41 PM,
Recently I have been over thinking a lot of methods I have been using. Today in the gym my brother suggested downloading and playing an old arcade game, maximum tune. Eventhough this game is fucking awesome, my reaction was focused on monetizing playing an old arcade game. I thought of making a community and a virtual room where people could chat and play old arcade games in their room on the computer. I thought thiswas a smart idea until my brother started to insult me and tell me how bad it is to rather make money instead of enjoy recreation...

Playing games are a waste of my time when Id rather be expanding my knowledge on how to be a better marketer.. Or more exact, making a community based on something, trying new methods.

I believe once you are in the mindset of an IMer, you see through all the mainstream bullshit of Games, Advertisements, TV.

Do any of you guys do the same thing?

repetition
2014-01-20, 06:49 PM,
I can play Games for entertainment purposes but I everywhere see how it is monetized, how can I monetize it and market about and all shit but I keep it for myself.

THIS IS HOW I RANK

if you need help PM me :)
2014-01-20, 06:53 PM,
I feel ur pain , everything I do and seems intersting/fun I suddenly start thinking how can I make money of it.
I got a couple of good niches by just playing some games and notecing what is wrong with them and what the people playing it would like :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Required(2014-01-20 06:53 PM) 
2014-01-20, 06:55 PM,
(2014-01-20, 06:53 PM)pepeneo Wrote: I feel ur pain , everything I do and seems intersting/fun I suddenly start thinking how can I make money of it.
I got a couple of good niches by just playing some games and notecing what is wrong with them and what the people playing it would like :)

Its so weird right! Like I can still enjoy the game, but oh shit there's a niche for it. Okay fuck the game time to work on niches...Wink

repetition
2014-01-20, 09:46 PM,
I know that feeling you're talking about there! I have a bro who plays games all the time and I just keep telling him that it's a waste of time and I try to encourage him to make videos on YouTube as that way he at least is going to make money while having fun.

Now, having said that, I believe the saying everything in moderation, so I try to have some fun once in a while.
2014-01-21, 03:52 PM,
As everyone else that has posted, I'm the same way. I haven't even been focused on making any real money, it's just a natural thought for some reason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My son is addicted to FIFA 14 greevi 11 1,254 2014-05-17, 07:10 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  How many addicted to cpaelites.com SKSLink 17 1,338 2014-04-25, 08:51 PM
Last Post: dice
  Bet this will make you addicted HawkEye 67 4,356 2014-04-23, 09:32 AM
Last Post: the_merchanter

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top