Add Google Analytics to an Blackhat niche site
2017-09-26, 07:53 PM,
Hello,I am now making a new big project and going forward on SEO and rakning high as possible of an blackhat niche site (Game hack)And I am thinking about adding an Google Analytics code so I can track all my visitiors and traffic....
I wanted to know if there is any risk or issue with ranking an blackhat niche site while it has this "Google Analytics"Code in him?
Can it effect my SEO of my site or effect the ranking or risky my site or there is absoloutly no effect for 100%?
Thanks at advance for any help! Cool
2017-09-27, 01:13 AM,
No worries buddy, go ahead and add the GA code in your website pages.
2017-11-06, 08:03 PM,
(2017-09-27, 01:13 AM)PHPMaster Wrote: No worries buddy, go ahead and add the GA code in your website pages.

Are you sure in your words?I am pertty worried I heard alot of myths about that the GA could risk my site and help it cause an penalty from Google as it's an blackhat niche(hack niche)!
2017-11-06, 08:15 PM,
You can use google analytics if you want. just keep in mind no matter what you do there is a risc of getting slapped from google when doing blackhat niches :)
Its a part of the game, dont put all your eggs in one basket.

But there are many other ways of keeping track of your visitors :)
statcounter is one of them.
Latest Thanks - View all

Christopher(2017-11-06 09:56 PM) 
2017-11-06, 08:18 PM,
Agree with ArtoAllan :)
2017-11-06, 10:00 PM,
(2017-11-06, 08:15 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: You can use google analytics if you want. just keep in mind no matter what you do there is a risc of getting slapped from google when doing blackhat niches :)

Yea ofcourse that I am risking my self but my question is if there is any risk at google analytics if it can help Google to mass ban my sites/spy on my sites..I think about it and the logic says no as Google already analyze my site when it appears on search and the analytics option is not the thing who can risk me but I want to be sure and that's why I am asking this on here I want to someone who had/has exprince with the Google analytics and could tell me that I am totally safe with it or should I stay away from it..
As the Google Analytics is really the best tool I tried and I tried all the tools for keep my eye and track on my traffic.
Thanks at advance!
2017-11-06, 10:08 PM,
(2017-11-06, 10:00 PM)Christopher Wrote:
(2017-11-06, 08:15 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: You can use google analytics if you want. just keep in mind no matter what you do there is a risc of getting slapped from google when doing blackhat niches :)

Yea ofcourse that I am risking my self but my question is if there is any risk at google analytics if it can help Google to mass ban my sites/spy on my sites..I think about it and the logic says no as Google already analyze my site when it appears on search and the analytics option is not the thing who can risk me but I want to be sure and that's why I am asking this on here I want to someone who had/has exprince with the Google analytics and could tell me that I am totally safe with it or should I stay away from it..
As the Google Analytics is really the best tool I tried and I tried all the tools for keep my eye and track on my traffic.
Thanks at advance!

Ofc google will ban your site in time. If u dont feel safe using analytics, then go with something else. Otherwise use it :) 
Doesnt really matter. Its not analytics which will get your site slapped. Just keep in mind, do NOT add multiple sites on your analytics user, because you will link your sites that way. Makes it soo much easier for google to ban all of your sites.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get Ready for Google's Mobile-first Index LB'Decoy 14 684 2017-12-09, 08:39 PM
Last Post: iBrobot
  How to rank Youtube video in Google? Mebn 3 182 2017-12-01, 11:22 PM
Last Post: YT Publisher
  how to rank cpa site faster ? sujankhan 11 501 2017-11-30, 04:00 AM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  Are you guys still seeing mass google penalties? mulaAve 17 3,357 2017-11-21, 03:20 PM
Last Post: liwern
  [method] of Indexing any Webpage/Blog Post Instantly in Google (100% Working) ÐExTeR 64 10,095 2017-11-17, 11:44 AM
Last Post: vinsoy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top