AdNooka surveys not working?
2013-06-21, 02:50 PM,
Dear fellow members of CPA Elites

Yesterday evening I uploaded my niche video, finalized my website and everything was ready to earn me some money. I boosted my YT video a bit, add some comments and likes and went to bed.

This morning I woke up and went to check if there had been a lead or two, or at least some clicks.
I went to check on Youtube first: I had 3 new comments:
1st: this is fake, blabla, don't fall for this kids.
2nd: this is fake horseshit, those comment accounts are brand new blabla
and now where it gets really interesting:
3d:
Quote:i think this might be fake because i completed all the surveys none of them let me download the file

Now, this made me very happy, so I hopped on AdNooka to check out the leads: turned out I didn't even get a click.
It had 1/2 clicks that I made to make sure it was all linked and set up correctly.

This is very frustrating, was the person lying? I'm not sure...
I would have at LEAST gotten a click from him, or several. But I didn't.

Problem with AdNooka?

I'd really appreciate your thoughts on this. What could have been the problem?
2013-06-21, 03:08 PM,
I'll dont know, but i know that mine links are just working fine ;3 maybe something with your code or the person would be lying.
2013-06-21, 03:52 PM,
I think those people who commented on your Youtube video probably did not click on your link.

And also, if you don't want to allow other users to comment detrimental info such as "fake" you can change that by simply doing the following:

1. Go to your Youtube channel
2. Go to Video Manager
3. Click "edit" on the video you are promoting
4. Click advanced settings
5. Select "Allow Comments" and there will be a drop down menu that says "Approve". Click "Approve".

When you finish doing this, everytime a new comment is made, Youtube will notify you if you would like the comments to show in your channel or not. It's also a good way to avoid Youtube video trashers such as those who said "fake" on your video.
2013-06-21, 04:02 PM,
(2013-06-21, 03:52 PM)Mesina Wrote: I think those people who commented on your Youtube video probably did not click on your link.

And also, if you don't want to allow other users to comment detrimental info such as "fake" you can change that by simply doing the following:

1. Go to your Youtube channel
2. Go to Video Manager
3. Click "edit" on the video you are promoting
4. Click advanced settings
5. Select "Allow Comments" and there will be a drop down menu that says "Approve". Click "Approve".

When you finish doing this, everytime a new comment is made, Youtube will notify you if you would like the comments to show in your channel or not. It's also a good way to avoid Youtube video trashers such as those who said "fake" on your video.

Oh yeah, totally forgot about that option. Thanks!
And yeah... maybe you guys are right, the could've lied about it.

Still think it's weird though...
In my video I also have a how to vid (which shows that you have to fill in a survey) maybe that puts a lot of people off.

VV
2013-06-21, 04:41 PM,
my link also working fine , that people says lie.

2013-06-21, 06:09 PM,
Update:
I have let someone tried to click it (but not let them fill in the survey) to test it. No click registered. Just the ones I did to try it out.

Could someone help me and try to click it so I could check if it registers. (Again, don't fill in the survey)
Shoot me a pm!

VV
2013-06-21, 07:13 PM,
Sure , pming you now. My links are working fine o.O
2013-06-21, 07:19 PM,
Surveys are working fine, if the clicks are not showing then it might need some time to update.
Some clicks doesn't register as well since some of them are just clicking to see the surveys and then close it down.

Don't worry if more people see your promotion you will get leads when people feel like doing surveys.

-LinX

PM ME TO JOIN OUR TRADING GROUP FOR FREE!
[Image: CyjquRg.png]
2013-06-21, 07:24 PM,
Update: just got my first lead 5 minutes ago!

I guess everything was working after all!
Thanks a lot guys :D

VV
2013-06-21, 07:34 PM,
That guy is pretending to get your file by faking to complete a survey.

Manga <3 best. thing. ever

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any working facebook share or like locker right now? Fierce 5 171 5 hours ago
Last Post: Fierce
  Working Tier1 and PBN Backlink indexer? trafficbeast 3 85 2017-10-15, 11:07 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  Making CPA surveys convert Aerovian 7 347 2017-09-29, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Aerovian
  Any working social exchange bot? Killbane 2 77 2017-09-16, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Killbane
  Anyone CLOAKING ads on FACEBOOK? What's working for you? randybishop 4 193 2017-09-08, 05:36 PM
Last Post: naathanz

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top