AdGate Media Incent CPA Network ♦ Top EPCs ♦ Biweekly Payments ♦ Mobile Lockers
2017-08-01, 11:50 PM,
I started using this network since last month. I gave a fair amount of traffic to test the network and I must say it worked out a way more than what I expected. This network astonished me with the USA EPC and CR rate.
I earned almost doubled with that amount of traffic I driven to the adgatemedia.
One thing I really liked about this network is the set of the offers. The whole set converts very well and if one goes deactivated, another high epc offers set come in play and it's great.
The manager is supportive and most of the time you won't even need him. In chat there is guy named linka ;) he helps everyone.
Share This Thread :

2017-08-08, 10:31 PM,
Adgatemedia are very good network ,we are very happy to colaborate with incentive campaign on adgatemedia

Related Threads
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Approved Network Wewe Media - Mobile CPA | CPI | CPL | SmartLink | Traffic Monetization Network WeweMedia 92 6,882 44 minutes ago
Last Post: WeweMedia
  Approved Network TerraLeads – World's First CPA Hub | Own In-House Production | COD | Daily Payments Terraleads 92 6,980 5 hours ago
Last Post: Terraleads
  Approved Network ♞ ADS/ARMY - Weekly Payments - Content Locking - Bitcoin Payments - Direct Offers ♞ adsarmy 148 16,965 Yesterday, 08:23 AM
Last Post: chigoinc
  Approved Network Adsterra Network - Official Thread AdsterraNetwork 67 4,437 2018-03-20, 09:36 PM
Last Post: AdsterraNetwork
  Approved Network Adtrafico - Affiliate Marketing Network. The Freshest Offers. High Payouts Adtrafico 107 6,739 2018-03-20, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Adtrafico

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2018 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top