AdGate Media Incent CPA Network ♦ Top EPCs ♦ Biweekly Payments ♦ Mobile Lockers
12-10-2016, 06:00 AM
hello
plz i register with this mail omar@acash.co and try to reach you by phone and left 3 voice messge to you plz accept my account .waiting for your replay
thanks
12-17-2016, 07:20 PM
Hello
I work in the publisher of this network adgatemedia
Everyone beware, this company is honest
My account was closed without any stimulation or message
I sent a message to the support but does not answer !!
I want to know why my account is closed without any message or alarm !
I contacted over the phone no one answers Phone: 646 681 4156
Is this an honest company?
my friend was have account and tell the manger the problem and the mannger addd me and the mangers said that the traffic is bot,but i show him my tracking stats that proof that the traffic is good,when i asked him to show me the adverster case he dont repaly me and till now he didnot share with me any proofs that the traffic is bot,i just need proofs because i talk to him woth my traffic tracking with adsbridg and proofs that my traffic is hight quality

Warning may wake up and find your account closed without a real reason
12-23-2016, 11:20 PM
Probably the Best performing network in the Incentive Industry Atm.
12-24-2016, 04:51 PM
(01-13-2015 01:03 AM)AdGateOleg Wrote:  
[Image: rPwtkEj.gif]

High EPC Offers • Mobile Lockers • Biweekly Payments
NYC based incent CPA network with top converting offers & lockers

Top Tier EPC Offers for Every Country & Device
There is a reason the largest PPD networks work with us – our offers convert! We work directly with advertisers to provide over 800 of the highest converting offers from around the world. Want an offer we don’t have? Tell us and we’ll do our best to get it at a higher payout!

Customizable Content Lockers that Convert on Mobile
Our new content locking algorithms always shows the best offers per publisher, country & device – maximizing your revenue. Choose between our conversion optimized password lockers, download lockers and survey lockers! Or take complete control of your lockers with 100% customizable HTML editors.

Multiple Options, Biweekly Payments & No Fees
We know the industry and understand what publishers need from a CPA network. Our publishers have been asking for this and now we've finally done it... For CPAElite members, we offer payments biweekly with no fees!
Payment methods include:
  • Wire
  • Check
  • ACH Direct Deposit
  • PayPal
  • Payoneer

[Image: JdgqbnE.jpg]

You've Got Questions, We've Got Answers
We are a team of former affiliate marketers turned affiliate managers. We are based in New York City and can be reached by phone, email, chat, social media, PM or stop by the office.

Team Contact Info:
[Image: vlur5g4.png]

(12-23-2016 11:20 PM)Airborne Wrote:  Probably the Best performing network in the Incentive Industry Atm.

i need to get accepted and no one replay me could you plz send to any admin to accept me
thanks
01-06-2017, 11:59 PM
(12-24-2016 04:51 PM)omaracash Wrote:  
(01-13-2015 01:03 AM)AdGateOleg Wrote:  
[Image: rPwtkEj.gif]

High EPC Offers • Mobile Lockers • Biweekly Payments
NYC based incent CPA network with top converting offers & lockers

Top Tier EPC Offers for Every Country & Device
There is a reason the largest PPD networks work with us – our offers convert! We work directly with advertisers to provide over 800 of the highest converting offers from around the world. Want an offer we don’t have? Tell us and we’ll do our best to get it at a higher payout!

Customizable Content Lockers that Convert on Mobile
Our new content locking algorithms always shows the best offers per publisher, country & device – maximizing your revenue. Choose between our conversion optimized password lockers, download lockers and survey lockers! Or take complete control of your lockers with 100% customizable HTML editors.

Multiple Options, Biweekly Payments & No Fees
We know the industry and understand what publishers need from a CPA network. Our publishers have been asking for this and now we've finally done it... For CPAElite members, we offer payments biweekly with no fees!
Payment methods include:
  • Wire
  • Check
  • ACH Direct Deposit
  • PayPal
  • Payoneer

[Image: JdgqbnE.jpg]

You've Got Questions, We've Got Answers
We are a team of former affiliate marketers turned affiliate managers. We are based in New York City and can be reached by phone, email, chat, social media, PM or stop by the office.

Team Contact Info:
[Image: vlur5g4.png]

(12-23-2016 11:20 PM)Airborne Wrote:  Probably the Best performing network in the Incentive Industry Atm.

i need to get accepted and no one replay me could you plz send to any admin to accept me
thanks

Please PM me with the email you used too apply.
01-10-2017, 01:46 AM

Thanks for the kind words!
01-11-2017, 03:09 AM
Interested will join up soon :)
01-25-2017, 04:57 PM
hello i want to join with you guys
01-27-2017, 01:14 AM
(01-25-2017 04:57 PM)moh8585 Wrote:  hello i want to join with you guys

Please fill out an application on our website and PM me your email.
05-04-2017, 09:29 PM
Application Disapproved
my Skype: sachintajane2

"Thank you for your application to AdGate Media.
Unfortunately, we were unable to approve your account because we do not have enough details regarding your promotional methods. Could you please contact us and provide more details about your traffic and promotional methods? Please include your intended traffic source, offers you wish to promote, and any another details you believe may be relevant.

Phone: 1-646-681-4156 (10AM to 5PM EST)
Email: support@adgatemedia.com

Regards,
AdGate Media"

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
Decided to get back into CPA and.... WOW, things have changed. iSki123 1,339 Today 08:13 PM
Last Post: alxwanted6k
[HELP] How to redirect to another page when LP is accessed by PC/Mobile? blunt 135 Yesterday 11:14 AM
Last Post: coliumsun
Whats best PPI network? Killbane 3,175 Yesterday 04:24 AM
Last Post: Valerie
Looking for cpa/cpi network allow incentive traffic unlimited 312 05-25-2017 02:45 PM
Last Post: elenaliao
Looking Mega.Co.Nz CPA Script matimus 157 05-25-2017 11:39 AM
Last Post: fastfast

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top