AdCombo greets you all
2016-05-03, 06:50 PM,
Hello, everyone!

My name is Tim, and I am an affiliate marketer. I'll be a great contributor as I am in AM for last 3 years. Hope my experience will be helpful here.
2016-05-03, 06:56 PM,
Hi Tim welcome to the forum thanks for signing up on here. Here's some helpful resources for you to get started:

Welcome To CPA Elites [Read For Useful Information And Links]

If you have any questions post them here: Main CPA Discussions & Elites Helpdesk

- Start your own journey thread on here: Share Your Journey And Get Support - Become A Legend Earner [VIDEO]

- Check out our monster compilation thread: [MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]

- Here is a CPA marketing starters course I personally put together recently: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

You can learn about the forum using this: http://www.cpaelites.com/intro/
2016-05-03, 06:58 PM,
tim i look forward to your shares welcome :)
2016-05-03, 06:59 PM,
Adcombo is here they are good network everyone!
2016-05-03, 07:25 PM,
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.
2016-05-03, 08:01 PM,
Welcome to CPAElites, hope you'll enjoy the forum.

Re-Starting My CPA Journey.
2016-05-04, 04:08 PM,
(2016-05-03, 06:59 PM)LifeChangeer Wrote: Adcombo is here they are good network everyone!

Hello, LifeChageer.

Thanks for such a great feedback!
For sure, we do our best to make affiliates feel comfortable at ours!
2016-06-23, 06:31 PM,
Hello again, dear Elites.

I have a problem of a next kind.

We've submitted a Network Thread, where I received a private message from admin that a thread has been approved, needs being paid for. I've sent payments and patiently waited for a week. But the thread is not active yet. Contact form does not work either, so I cannot ask if everything is OK.
2016-06-23, 06:37 PM,
(2016-06-23, 06:31 PM)Tim_AdCombo Wrote: Hello again, dear Elites.

I have a problem of a next kind.

We've submitted a Network Thread, where I received a private message from admin that a thread has been approved, needs being paid for. I've sent payments and patiently waited for a week. But the thread is not active yet. Contact form does not work either, so I cannot ask if everything is OK.

Tim,

Someone just sent me a PM regarding your problem, I have had one payment for a network listing however having contacted the used email attached via the email I have had zero responses. I think your email might not be working actually. Regarding the contact form I just tested it and it's working perfectly, please explain the error you are seeing when trying to use it...

Edit: I just sent an email to the one attached to your account on here, please respond to that and lets communicate there. I need to know the error you are seeing on the contact form please.

Thanks
2016-06-23, 06:52 PM,
Pinged you via Email! Thank you, Hawk Eye!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greets! New to this forum Alchemist 4 424 2014-04-10, 01:42 PM
Last Post: jaymoney

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top