Poll: Do you agree that Adblock can ruine the CPA marketing ecosystem?
This poll is closed.
yes
50.00%
1 50.00%
no
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AdBlock and CPA marketing
2017-08-08, 06:37 PM,
Hi everyone! yesterday I attended a tutorial and noticed that
Sometimes opinion leaders in CPA advertising state that AdBlock will ruine the whole CPA marketing in future & that it is a common hazard... but

The emergence of advertising blockers was a response to the overabundance of advertising on sites, and their mission was to exclude the display of intrusive, unwanted and harsh advertising to the user. AdBlock is a salient factor which influence the CPA ecosystem.

Adblock-trend is a factor of influence on CPA-marketing and on the main participants of digital-processes. The focus of our attention is the multifaceted perception of this phenomenon. It is important to avoid tough measures against Adblock and do not fight against its consequences. What we REALLY NEED is to build a systematic dialogue with the maximum involvement of all stakeholders.

Advertising blockers are our partners in the fight against unwanted, intrusive and harsh advertising. They need to be perceived as one of the participants in the advertising market where we work together.

By joint efforts of several major players from different sides of the barricades, it is necessary to create the most open ecosystem, suitable for all participants in the process. It is necessary to conduct the most open dialogue with representatives of AdBlock who are responsible for blocking rules.

Advertising blockers are our partners in the fight against unwanted, intrusive and harsh advertising. They need to be perceived as one of the participants in the advertising market where we work together. Only through the prism of partnerships, raising awareness and training users, building a functional system and maintaining the continuous interaction of webmasters, advertisers, users and ad blockers we will be able to form a relevant perception of the advertising content, and a general understanding of online advertising.

What do you think?
2017-08-09, 03:48 AM,
I don't think adblockers will ruin the industry. In this business, you have to adapt or die. And things have changed very quickly in the past few years. If you're inflexible, you're never gonna make any money.

What I've wondered, is how adblockers affect our advertising budget. If our ads are *technically* shown but the viewer can't see it because it's blocked, do we still get charged for an impression?
2017-08-09, 08:49 PM,
(2017-08-09, 03:48 AM)azgold Wrote: I don't think adblockers will ruin the industry. In this business, you have to adapt or die. And things have changed very quickly in the past few years. If you're inflexible, you're never gonna make any money.
sure - flexibility.
but we are talking mainly about CPA and admitad, where sales through banners take no more than 2 percent, so that in terms of banners, there are no big problems. Most of the sales come from DeepLink, where we haven't problems with impression's blocking.

But the blocking of tracking pixels is a problem, but we also solve it and quite successfully

Quote:What I've wondered, is how adblockers affect our advertising budget. If our ads are *technically* shown but the viewer can't see it because it's blocked, do we still get charged for an impression?

We are focused on deeplink
2017-08-10, 02:45 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-10, 02:47 AM by azgold.)
(2017-08-09, 08:49 PM)alex_admitad Wrote: But the blocking of tracking pixels is a problem, but we also solve it and quite successfully

Awesome!

(2017-08-09, 08:49 PM)alex_admitad Wrote: We are focused on deeplink

Oops, sorry! I locked in on Ad-Block.
2017-08-10, 02:28 PM,
(2017-08-10, 02:45 AM)azgold Wrote:
(2017-08-09, 08:49 PM)alex_admitad Wrote: But the blocking of tracking pixels is a problem, but we also solve it and quite successfully

Awesome!

please, give me screenshot with blocking deeplink
2017-08-11, 02:31 AM,
"please, give me screenshot with blocking deeplink"

Can't, don't have one. I was merely asking a question that I've been wondering about. :)
2017-08-11, 02:22 PM,
(2017-08-10, 02:28 PM)alex_admitad Wrote:
(2017-08-10, 02:45 AM)azgold Wrote:

Awesome!

please, give me screenshot with blocking deeplink

deeplink are not block by adblockers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alexander Bachmann: admitad share in Russian CPA is 70% alex_admitad 4 158 1 hour ago
Last Post: alex_admitad
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 5 104 4 hours ago
Last Post: Nem
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 2 106 Today, 12:37 AM
Last Post: vegetajgd
  Anyone having tips on marketing content locker LilDog 1 91 2017-10-15, 10:34 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 641 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top