AdBlock Protection and Content Lockers!?
2013-12-22, 11:01 PM,
Ok,

Im facing a small problem and I hope someone can help me with this.

I have a new wordpress site ( self hosted ) and I added a content locker from cpagrip. I only use the onclick function and so far it works.

When I add the CL code into the head tags I first used the code without the AdBlock protection, but when I want to use onclick function the CL doesn´t open ( I have AdBlocker activated/google chrome). So far its all normal... After that I tried to use the CL with AdBlock Protection code, but I thinks its kinda ugly when a visitor want to access my page and the first thing he is gettin told is to deactivate his AdBlocking software...
Im sure this will lower the cr!

I was visiting some competitor sites and recognized one site which uses a CL of Fileice. I could normally access the site, so that guy is not using the code with AdBlock Protection... I clicked on his download button and the CL appears, though I still had my google chrome AdBlocker activated, how come??

Is this only working with fileice CL´s or is it some modification of code?

I hope you guys can understand this, if not I will try to rewrite this to makes things more clear :D

All I want is: WP site with Content Locker, without AdBlock Protection in code and still a working onclick function with browser AdBlocking functions enabled. Possible? Any suggestions?

Kind regards,
hammerK

Still the most reliable PPD network!
[Image: kGkKmYZ.png]
2013-12-22, 11:04 PM,
AdBlock does not block the content locker, it blocks the url.

Adworkmedia.com is blocked for example, and apparently, cpagrip is also blocked.

The widget of fileice does work because fileice.net is not blocked by AdBlock.

Several networks (at least AdworkMedia does) offer a mirror link for your content locker which should not be blocked.

[Image: wI9cuAG.png]
2013-12-22, 11:20 PM,
(2013-12-22, 11:04 PM)Atlantis Wrote: AdBlock does not block the content locker, it blocks the url.

Adworkmedia.com is blocked for example, and apparently, cpagrip is also blocked.

The widget of fileice does work because fileice.net is not blocked by AdBlock.

Several networks (at least AdworkMedia does) offer a mirror link for your content locker which should not be blocked.

Ahh good to know!
I will try to use a different network then, thanks for the fast reply :)

2013-12-22, 11:37 PM,
If you don't mind, can you link me the anti-adblock you are using? I have searched on Google, but only found addons to get past it.
2013-12-22, 11:45 PM,
i am testing sharecash widget for last 2 weeks. i am really happy with stats.
[Image: WXcdcx2.jpg]

[Image: adludum_banner3.jpg]
2013-12-23, 12:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-23, 12:21 AM by hammerK.)
(2013-12-22, 11:37 PM)Pay Wrote: If you don't mind, can you link me the anti-adblock you are using? I have searched on Google, but only found addons to get past it.

Dunno what you mean with anti-adblock but Im using this here for google chrome:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...kkbiglidom

I just talked to John from cpagrip and he will add new mirrors for their content lockers tomorrow!!! :D

2013-12-23, 12:26 AM,
Make a landing page like this :
The first one landingpage.html without content locker.
And second like this lndingpage.html with the same html but content locker appears after visiting site.
Now make a button in first LP to the second one.

Please quote me if you are replying to me so I would get a notification.
2013-12-23, 12:40 AM,
(2013-12-23, 12:26 AM)Jake the Dog. Wrote: Make a landing page like this :
And second like this lndingpage.html with the same html but content locker appears after visiting site.

i do exactly the same
Latest Thanks - View all

ImAlanas(2013-12-23 12:44 AM) 

[Image: adludum_banner3.jpg]
2013-12-23, 01:02 AM,
(2013-12-23, 12:26 AM)Beemo Wrote: Make a landing page like this :

Works, but as I said before Im using wordpress and for my kind of site this won´t be a useful solution.

Thx anyway

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I make a Mediafire content locker ? TheSillyHat 4 186 2017-12-02, 12:56 AM
Last Post: lizha11
  Content Locking Video walterzingo 8 370 2017-12-01, 03:47 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Which CPA network offers the best content locker (gateway)? Young Earner 7 399 2017-11-17, 08:55 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  Please tell me Network name for this Content locker TrailBlazer 1 149 2017-11-11, 10:25 PM
Last Post: DEADZ
  Anyone having tips on marketing content locker LilDog 1 136 2017-10-15, 10:34 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top