Ad-Center | Noticed Few Guys Making Money With Trailers
2016-03-01, 08:54 PM,
Hi, I'm new here. I've got a different niche which includes adsense etc.

I noticed about few guys doing in my locality. What they does is they using ad-center.com on their wordpress blog and making money from it. For example Deadpool movie, they bought a deadpool domain name matching to it 2-3 months before its release. Posted 10-15 posts on the blog with random texts and pictures about the movie and putting ad-center banners between the posts. Now when someone clicks on them they get to watch the trailer of the movie and after few secs thet are asked to register and when they sign up they get paid!

I did some search for the domain and turned out they using some backlinking method like adding random comments on various sites about their blog.

Now they have made a blog on Game of thrones season 6 and posting random posts with texts and pictures and doing same thing i.e. directing traffic to ad-center landing pages.

I would like to try my hands on this as I'm kinda free now lol.
What I'm dumb in is the posting random comments and bringing traffic to the site.

If someone can put some light onto this will be appreciated.

Regards
2016-03-02, 05:24 AM,
I'm looking for answers too..
2016-03-02, 06:48 AM,
I've worked with ad-center.com, at first I thought they were a scam site but I could vouch that they paid me. What I suggest you do it study their pages. Know everything they do. Every back link, every keyword I mean everything even the URL! You'll start seeing patterns. before you know it you'll be able to do what they do. Worked with me before. Works on any method.
2016-03-02, 12:03 PM,
(2016-03-02, 06:48 AM)LordPanda Wrote: I've worked with ad-center.com, at first I thought they were a sc@m site but I could vouch that they paid me. What I suggest you do it study their pages. Know everything they do. Every back link, every keyword I mean everything even the URL! You'll start seeing patterns. before you know it you'll be able to do what they do. Worked with me before. Works on any method.

Hmm But first we need a website or blog to link to our account.
By pages you meant their landing pages ?
2016-03-03, 12:19 AM,
Make a site it doesn't have to be the one you're going to place those ads on... and yes
2016-03-12, 08:58 AM,
(2016-03-03, 12:19 AM)LordPanda Wrote: Make a site it doesn't have to be the one you're going to place those ads on... and yes

Sorry for late reply had to rush off lol
Say I've got Blog, ad-center approval, landing pages are used then what.

I heard those guy here said something about paid PR to be in Google PR 1.
Can one do that ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skills, tools but i'm not making money HELP! maxvolrat 18 350 2017-10-22, 06:38 AM
Last Post: maxvolrat
  Increase your FB AD Acc Trust flow Watt 38 1,280 2017-10-20, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Watt
  How to make Money Spamming ?? vincenzot_t 9 305 2017-10-07, 01:14 AM
Last Post: faithalo
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 152 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  Do you think there is money to be made with giveaways? ThisGuyOverHere 4 260 2017-09-30, 12:27 AM
Last Post: PRINC3

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top